Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (171)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
3rd Party Apps

Are you having problems running your apps? We know how frustrating that can be! That's why we put this page together for you. While AT&T does not support 3rd party apps or programs these links might offer some helpful tips to get your 3rd party apps and programs back up and working in no time!

att_community_forums_production

modified 

1 year ago

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Subbed but not showing in app

I upgraded my acct in ActiveArmorand the apple store shows a current subscription but the app still says I am on a free acct

Questions

Apple App Store

Hello I was wondering why my apple store isn’t loading. And when it does load I can’t download any apps even the free ones.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

AT&T Apps Included with Acct. & From AppStore & Charged $ For To UseApp

I get the AT&T Active Armor App for Call Block ( to block unwanted calls & Spam, Email /Text Msgs.. Robo Calls etc.. & A Security Plus App to monitor My ID and Accounts on my IPhone , Internet , Emails on line use etc.. ) The cost to have this service is included on my Data plan w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Apps

When I try to download an app it says my App Store and ITunes is disabled

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple Pay error when paying bill

I am trying to pay my bill via the MyATT app, and I receive the following error: Your payment of $ didn't gothrough. Try paying againWe couldn't process your payment info.Try entering your info again or try usinganother payment method.(MSPMTE300106) I normally just pay my bill with Apple Pay v

Questions

Paid using apple pay in store and app hasn’t updated payment hasn’t posted

I went to an ATT store today (2/13) and paid using apple pay. The payment posted with my bank, but ATT app hasn’t posted that the payment went through and is still showing a past due balance. How long does this usually take to process? Att had me call my bank to confirm the amount was authorized and

Questions

New fixed wireless can’t download apps from Apple App Store

Just had fixed wireless installed. Everything seems to be working great except when downloading apps from the Apple App Store. They seem to be stuck in either a waiting or loading state.

Questions

Won’t download apps

I just got a new iPhone 11 and everything works EXCEPT that I cannot download any apps from the App Store, even though I’ve logged in with my Apple ID. My old Samsung still works and can still download apps. Please help

Questions

Can’t download apps from the App Store

Can’t download apps from the App Store

Questions

3rd party app purchases.

Why am I suddenly being denied from making 3rd party app purchases.

Questions

App Store not letting me update apps without credit card

The App Store is not allowing me to update any apps without a credit card? I had a card declined when using iTunes and ever since, I haven't been able to download any apps at all or even update them. The apps are all free apps so I'm puzzled???

Questions

Apple email App

Cannot bring in Yahoo emails on my Imac Apple email app!!

Questions

以下订单处理成功:#***** 下次激活策略 运营商 型号容量!#3IMEI/SN:*****查询结果:Model: IPHONE XS MAX 256GB GOLD CELLULAR [A1921] [IPHONE11,4]IMEI: *****IMEI2: *****Serial Number: *****Purchase Date: 2018-11-15Activation Status: ActivatedWarranty: Apple Limited WarrantyTelephone

to the conversation: 

Why is my iphone a contract machine?

The new iphone xs Max I bought in China, after a few months of use, found that this is your company's contract phone. Now my phone can't use the number card of a Chinese operator. My iphone serial number is *****, Ask you to help me with it.   [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do no

Questions

Fir some reason i cannot down load new apps because i an inputting incorrect apple passcode?

How do i change apple app password and user name

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bellsouth.net email not working in Apple or yahoo mail app

Last week my bellsouth.net email stopped working in Apple mail and yahoo mail app. support had me clear everything. Now email cannot be added to Apple mail app and is not reachable through yahoo mail app on my iphone

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.