Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (180)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting 3g shutdown messages for Pixel 4

Pixel 4 is on the list of phones that will still work after the 3g shutdown. Why have I received 3 AT&T texts over the past week, saying my phone won't work and they may redirect my calls to customer service for an upgrade?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GA309 : Oops, we hit a snag. Come back later and try again.

Hi - I received my SIM card in the mail today. I followed the directions and installed into my Moto Power (2022) phone. I have no service and clicked the link to activate. When I input all the information, I receive the GA309 error. I've tried with Wi-Fi and on 'cell' service. I bought the SIM card

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACTIVATING PREPAID PROBLEMS

Hi, I received my new sim (using existing phone from google fi) put it in, went through the activateprepaid procedures, which showed me as activated, then said press continue to create new password... it then takes me to another screen, that wants me to log in!? I never set up or got a password.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I received a call from 4802103011 claiming it's from AT&T ?

I received a call claiming it's AT & T from 4802103011, the person is not willing to even verify himself. Does anyone have any details about it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Agents phone number

What is the agents phone number to cancel my home phone/land line number? I have a new carrier and need to disconnect ATT service.

Questions

My AT&T carrier service number got code number luck from third party?

My cellphone and my AT&T carrier services is from third party so they join about me with out information and tracking my phone my my data analysis. Data collation. After that I lose my identity.

Questions

Unlock code not working on Galaxy S7

I was approved for an unlock code from ATT, however I get errors every time I try to use it,   The email said I have 5 attempts or it will permanently lock to ATT.  I've tried it three times to no avail and I'm afraid to make more attempts.    I've followed the email sent b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

My phone not working

I don't know how to get my phone to work so I can't recieve calls or make calls I don't understand

Questions

ATT Offering free phone

I would like to know if a text message I received is legit or spam? Message states that because ATT will no longer have the 3G network and wants to give me a free prepaid phone the number to call is 877 475-2662, I would like to know if this is actually ATT’s number or is it spam?

Questions

"call ended" immediately upon pressing send

Happened out of the blue. Never dropped my phone, got it wet, downloaded any updates etc. Everything else works just fine... But I can't use my phone to call anyone what so ever, and nobody can call me... It just goes straight to VM It did it for 3 straight days, then out of the blue I get a call fr

Questions

Closed

No Help or Communication from Fraud Team

I am extremely frustrated.... On 1/1, I tried upgrading 2 out 3 of my phones online thru AT&T website and my order got cancelled after they were palced. After talking to online rep it was flagged as Fraud. I went to the store and they told me I needed to call the Global Fraud number. The S

Questions

No Help/Answer From Fraud Department

I am extremely frustrated.... On 1/1, I tried upgrading 2 out 3 of my phones online thru AT&T website and my order got cancelled after they were palced. After talking to online rep it was flagged as Fraud. I went to the store and they told me I needed to call the Global Fraud number. The S

Questions

Missing my sim card - Order no (Edited as per community guidelines)

Hi, I have ordered a new prepaid sim card with order number being (Edited as per community guidelines), the website shows the order is delivered through tracking no (Edited as per community guidelines), however, I haven't received my order. I have tried to contact the customer care 800 901 9878 ,

Questions

Using Alexa with multiple lines

I purchased an Alexa Echo show 5 to pair with my iphone and use Numbersync. However, Alexa is only able to connect to the main phone number on the account.  Is there a way to pair Alexa with another phone line on the account using Numbersync or is does it only work with the main phone line?

Questions

ATT 3G phone messages

How do I stop att 3g messages on my phone prior to making a call?

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

unlock code

.Hello att company, I have a note 9 phone. I want the unlock code. Device IMEI number: 359488090477229

Questions

My AT&T phone intermittently will not call US 800 # from Mexico

I'm using my mobile in Mexico. I have international calling and most times I can dial the US with no problem. Other days I'll call 800 numbers that I've successfully called in the past and I get routed to a Spanish error message, or the call just fails. Sometimes if I turn off wifi or reboot my

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.