Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (196)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

最后的节点是 ggr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.129.97] 正常时下一站是 218.30.53.48 Routing problem?

to the conversation: 

Connection problem to remote servers

To all the experts: I have difficulties connecting to our company's email/doc server. I think this is not a simple problem and can not be solved by clearing the DNS cache or resetting the router. 1. I can connect to the mail/doc server when at home using the SPECTRUM internet without any prob

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long does it take to get the Reward visa

How long did it take everyone to get the reward visa for changing to internet

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Driveway damaged during fiber optic installation

In September 2018, AT&T contractors cracked our driveway while installing AT&T's fiber optic cable. The contractor promised that they would repair the driveway but nothing has yet been done to fix the problem. We called 1-800-894-0374 to report a property damage claim on 4/26/2019 but have

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long is my phone number (prepaid) kept from expiration?

As title says. I need to visit a country outside of america for an half year (up to one year). So I don't think I can use AT&T prepaid phone service for the time being. But I also don't want to lose the phone number too! (you know, updating phone number everywhere is very painful..). I heard

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long is the grace period to switch phones?

I recently got the note 10 5g Saturday. And upon seeing that I have to be able to use micro SD cards for work and all. The 10 does not support the sd cards and the 10 + does. So how do I go about switching phones out? I would like to do so inside a store where it could be a right then n over deal..

Questions

I just traded in a phone, how long does it take to get full credit?

When they say 0 dollars after trade in and they say 36 months in credit am I still paying the monthly amount for the phone? How long does it take to get full credit for the phone I just traded in?

Questions

Shipping days

I got a confirmation that they will be shipping my order soon. How long does it usually take to receive? Is it next day? Ground? Express? It’s being shipped to a business address.

Questions

Phone trade in

I received an email on 4/22/22 that my trade in phone had been received and process. I have heard nothing more nor received a payment. Approximately how long does this process take once they have received it? Thank you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there an expiry date on credit on the 25c/min prepaid plan?

If I have credit on my account on the 25c/min prepaid plan:* When do I next need to top up to keep my account active and the credit usable?* Is there an expiry date after which the credit is forfeit?* How long after the last top up do I forfeit my number?

Questions

How long does it take to receive check for account credit after returning routers?

I canceled my internet service in June since I was moving out of state. I returned the equipment and received an email confirming they received it. How long will it take to get my credit (check) mailed to me?

Questions

Return trade in phone and return packaging kit

Still waiting for our return packaging kit for the iPhone trade in program. Customer service person stated to just print out the return label I was emailed and ship the phone in.  But the email I received states to wait for the return kit with packaging and label.   What is the co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long do I have to wait before I can make mobile purchases on my bill

I refunded some purchases I charged to my at&t bill and now I can't make any more mobile purchases with my bill. How long do I have to wait after refunding.

Questions

Corrections to billing

I chatted with a customer representative yesterday and he told me that I will not be charged for the other two numbers which appeared on my bill as having been activated when I only have my one mobile number which got charged an activation fee since I had to upgrade both phone and plan due to the ne

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ordered a phone and service but haven't recieved it yet

How long does it take to recieve my phone after ordering from the att stand

Questions

How long does it take to return a phone to AT&T Wireless?

I returned a smartphone on 2/22/22 via USPS. USPS confirmed the package was picked up by Newgistics (the shipping agent) on 2/23/22. As of 3/15/22, the phone's status is "In Transit," and I am stuck paying for it, and unable to upgrade to a different device. I called customer service and was info

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GoPhone: payment expiry, how much lasts how long?

I heard that $100 GoPhone payment wouldn't expire for a year? What about $10, $20, $50?

Questions

Trade in

How long do I have to turn in my old phones that are part of the trade in program ? Is it 30 or 45 days from oder date, delivery date or activation date ?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.