Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (181)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

If I pay off the payment plan in full, will I still receive the phone trading credit that I receive each month?

What happens to the phone trading credit I receive every month if I pay off payment plan in full. Will I still receive the credit or Will I loose it?

Questions

Pandemic Teachers scammed out of catch up credit :(

AT&T Company Chat Transcript - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Reference Number: 1000000001657108 DATE/TIME: 2021-12-08 05:21:16 *Your chat transcript:* [AT&T] : Hi there, I'm AT&T's virtual assistant. I'm here to help when you have questions

Questions

My trad in

I traded in my I phone 8 plus and upgrade for iPhone 13 pro I got my credit that I knew after trade in I chat with someone asked if I pay off how my credit the answer was credit still in my account. I paid off and asked how my credit customer service said I loose my credit that $380?? Why not stil

Questions

Trade-in Promotional Credits

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 12 Pro Max and traded in my old iPhone. The promotional value is a monthly bill credit for a total of $700 over 30 months. My question is if I pay off the remaining balance of my iPhone early, do I still receive the full promotional credit over the remaining of the

Questions

Payoff installment plan early, bill credits continue?

Hello, I would like to know that if I pay off a cellphone installment plan that still has ongoing bill credits, will I still continue to receive the bill credits until the end of the installment plan? i plan to unlock the cellphone. Thanks. dennis

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Bill of over $250,incorrect TOBR,service disconnected

I only have two cell phones with att brought in bogo offer.I was promised a credit which was never give and they have cancelled my account ending 9370 and added new standalone one ending in 30466. I paid $143 for the account in att combined billiing and again $110 for standalone just for march . I'm

Questions

ATT refuses to honor BOGO commitment from June 2018, fathers day IphoneX BOGO offer

I bought 2 IphoneX devices with BOGO offer during Fathers day special 2018 June. Offer was valid till 06/19/2018. I added one new line in order to avail the offer and both lines are on AT&T next 30 months installment plan. I have contacted customer services repeatedly and they are not helping. The f

Questions

AT&T deposit despite excellent credit

So my all three of my credit scores are above 790 yet AT&T still wants a 30% deposit on the phones I want, mind you I have never been late on any single payment or any bad remark on my credit report. They ran my credit 3 time and every time they would pull up and account from DTV in my fathers name

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

@Lizzylee95 wrote: I’m through Verizon right now and when I pay off my device thinking about transferring and I wanna know how much it will cost to transfer to you guys  The first month is generally much higher than a normal month for 2 reasons: Th

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

Planning to switch

I’m through Verizon right now and when I pay off my device thinking about transferring and I wanna know how much it will cost to transfer to you guys

Questions

Nope, Let me be very clear here. i never inquired or needed any of the offered devices (and this was 300% made clear to the agent on 8/22) : I specifically asked your Customer Service/Sales agent these 3 questions: 1- Will i have to pay for the dev

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

PROMOTIONAL OFFER SCAM!!!! PLEASE BE AWARE!!!

On 8/22/20, a CS agent offered me 3 wearables (watches) in order to reduce my overall monthly charges (i already had 3 lines in service with 3 iPhone XRs). He specifically confirmed that i would not have to pay for the devices, their activation and their monthly service as the wearables would have d

Questions

ok great. thanks I am traveling internationally, so thinking about doing the same thing, and i dont want to lose my number.. Do i have 60 days from the expiration of my credit (feb 3) or from the last payment?My last payment was January 3, 2020.

to the conversation: 

Can I pause auto-pay on AT&T prepaid

I would like to know if I can pause autopay for a month on AT&T prepaid so the card on file does not get charged? Or if I end auto pay can I re-enroll? I would like to be able to return to auto pay and still get the $10 discount after getting my payment method straight.

Questions

@QuarryRye wrote: @Wncdeadpool wrote: I'm still confused on this as every payment for the "buy" phone has counted as credit for the "free" phone so why would paying the remaining balance be any different? Your payments on the "buy" phone have not b

to the conversation: 

BOGO Note 8

I'm sure this has been answered already, but I'm gonna ask anyway. My fiance and I got a couple of Note 8's back in December of 2017 as part of a BOGO deal AT&T was running. We owe about $250 left on the phones and I was wanting to know if I pay off one, will it count as paying off the "free" phone

Questions

@Stevenurse91 wrote:So my all three of my credit scores are above 790 yet AT&T still wants a 30% deposit on the phones I want, mind you I have never been late on any single payment or any bad remark on my credit report. They ran my credit 3 time and

to the conversation: 

AT&T deposit despite excellent credit

So my all three of my credit scores are above 790 yet AT&T still wants a 30% deposit on the phones I want, mind you I have never been late on any single payment or any bad remark on my credit report. They ran my credit 3 time and every time they would pull up and account from DTV in my fathers name

Questions

@jluera137 wrote:Thank you for replying back to me, all I am asking for is to issue mecredit back from what AT&T had applied on my account for the phone that Iwas told that would be free and there would be no charge to me, which wasnot true... today

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

Assistance on getting account problem taken care of.

I was approached on the phone by an AT&T rep about getting a free phone...but what he didn't tell me that we would have to pay for the phone each month....so really the phone wasn't free!!! So the AT&T rep gave me false truth.. once I seen the bill that was texted to me I then knew that I was mis le

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.