Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (239)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Question about unlock device

I created a request to unlock a phone I bought to use with a Mexican sim but I have not received the code yet, can I cancel the request? I want to return the phone so they can exchange it for another one.

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

Prepaid Sim doesnt register at network

Hi all, I bought a Prepaid Simcard + 10 USD to fill it up (not knowing I would need 30 for the smallest plan), as we are traveling in the US only for a month. Setup worked smoothly, 10 USD was on the account, but i never received a PIN code or anything. Went to a AT&T store in Sheldon, CT, wh

Questions

Unlock my motorola

I need help to unlock my motorola, I'm doing it outside the United States, I tried a vpn through the AT&T page and everything is fine but it tells me that I have to do it through the app and when I use it it tells me unlock failed, what can I do in this case?

Questions

在国外太久了,手机号码都ATT被取消了,账号密码都忘记了,手机现在也没办法解锁,而且还被加入了丢失、被盗,我gai

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

Proof of Purchase

I need proof of purchase for my LG V60's dual-screen case. I bought the phone through the At&t website. I tried live chat, but it seems to be down, or something. Who do I contact to get my proof of purchase so I can get the att deal? This is the one: https://www.awardlink.com/awards/my.rewards/ATTLG

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock my new device

I bought my phone from taobao,and i found that i can't unlock my iphone,the sim card is unavailable.Could you please help me?This is a shopping voucher.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel AT&T Prepaid Account

Dear AT&T,I want to cancel my AT&T Prepaid Account or turn off my Auto-Pay. I had to leave the US unexpectedly because of COVID-1. My AT&T phone number does not work overseas and neither can I login to my AT&T account and turn off Auto-Pay. (I'm in Amsterdam, the Netherlands). I have tried calling +

Questions

Phone number transfer

I'm trying to transfer my contract number off my stolen phone to my new phone n sim card please help me I can't log into my account

Questions

I Can't unlock my devise because I have a pending request

I received the confirmation email and forgot to approve it. My application has been pending for more than a month and I cannot enter a new one while it is pending

Questions

Cannot log in to account because I don't receive the authorization code on my iPhone

I can no longer log into my AT&T account because I'm not getting the authorization codes on my phone. There is no option to send to email, only text to phone. I have an iPhone12 Pro. I just updated to the latest OS 15.4.1 in hopes that would solve the problem but it didn't. I also do not receive

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&t phone won't unlock

I bought a phone online from Amazon and it is locked.I requested  for it to be unlocked by at&t and they sent me code that can't  work.please help

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.