Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (131)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraudulent Att chat

AT&T Company Chat Transcript- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Reference Number: 16574287769425295DATE/TIME: 2022-07-09 11:52:24 *Your chat transcript:* Good morning!Sunday 12:18 AM [AT&T] : Hi, I'm your AT&T automated assistant. How can I help

Questions

Unlock Apple iPhone 7

Hello, unfortunately the unlock process is pending, what possibilities are there to start it again Device IMEI number: 355329088822329 Request number: NUL510892252233 Best regards from Germany   Marius

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Closed

Unlock Apple iPhone 7

Hello, unfortunately the unlock process is pending, what possibilities are there to start it again Device IMEI number: 355329088822329 Request number: NUL510892252233 Best regards from Germany Marius

Questions

Unlock code not working on Galaxy S7

I was approved for an unlock code from ATT, however I get errors every time I try to use it,   The email said I have 5 attempts or it will permanently lock to ATT.  I've tried it three times to no avail and I'm afraid to make more attempts.    I've followed the email sent b

Questions

ATT security Suite

Every month I spend an hour on hold with Mcafee to renew my free trial because I was told there is a problem with ATT's security suite install page. This I was told was the temporary work around.   This has been going on since October.  Today during my monthly call with MCafee to extend m

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Upgrade phone payment

I’m trying to upgrade my phone but when I try to make the payment I don’t receive the code on my phone to complete the order.

Questions

iPhone 7 Unlock problem

I have been in the process of unlocking my phone for a long time but it has not been unlocked yet. How long will it take?  Device IMEI number: 359470080114962 Email: [email scrubbed]

Questions

AT&T Company Chat Transcript ---------------------------------------- Reference Number: 1000000001574611DATE/TIME: 2021-12-06 04:14:21*Your chat transcript:*[AT&T] : Hi there, I'm AT&T's virtual assistant. I'm here to help when you have questions.[Me

commented 

2 years ago

to the conversation: 

I've only got basic Mobile Security & have the Unlimited Elite plan how am I supposed to get these features

I've had the unlimited elite plan on my main line on my account for almost a year now, but only have basic features for mobile security as I've been getting spam calls, texts, email to text messages & now these spam messages are going into all email accounts I've checked on my device. When I lo

Questions

Unlock network code error

Kindly help me unlock my phone. The code sent by AT&T order status, did not work. My IMEI NUMBER IS  351713082629406 Request number:NUL525031533091 Thanks 

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

Apple email App

Cannot bring in Yahoo emails on my Imac Apple email app!!

Questions

Google Pixel 3a xl My phone is up to date It occurs regardless of where I am My zip code is 94043 The troubleshooting steps above did not work for me

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

Unable to receive texts and calls

I switched over to the $300 prepaid plan from mint mobile about a month ago, and sense then I've been unable to receive calls and text messages, but I can send them. When calling my phone, it immediately goes to a recording saying "The person you are calling is unable to accept calls at this time".I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bellsouth.net email not working in Apple or yahoo mail app

Last week my bellsouth.net email stopped working in Apple mail and yahoo mail app. support had me clear everything. Now email cannot be added to Apple mail app and is not reachable through yahoo mail app on my iphone

Questions

Dear!My name is Nam Nguyen. I do not have an active AT&T mobile number. I come from Vietnam and i have an iphone 7. I bought it from a store in my country. I checked the emei in a web (http://imeipro.info/att-imei-check.html) and my IMEI is CLEAN in

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

@aristo93 wrote: Hello I purchased a brand new at&t prepaid phone from Walgreens and I wanted to unlock it but my request was denied because it's never been activated but I never thought a brand new phone would have this issue is there anything I can

to the conversation: 

Unlock Request Denied

Respected Sir, I bought a used Moto X - XT1058 in my country (Pakistan) about 2 months back.The device was network locked.  I'm a Non-AT&T Mobility Customer and outside US.I requested unlock code but was denied because: Your device is currently active on another AT&T customer’s account.I checked the

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.