Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (195)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring phone number to a prepaid account (prepaid sim not working after a week has passed)

I was transferring phone number from another carrier service to AT&T. I chose the 12-month prepaid plan online. I received the new sim card on the second day, and it said there's no need for me to activate a prepaid account. But my phone number was not transferred to the new sim card after a wee

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-in I phone XS sent 3/8/22. How long until received at AT&T warehouse?

I purchased an I phone 13 pro max on-line and returned my old I phone XS as a trade in to the post office and got a receipt. When I check USPS, they provide no update, other than I dropped off the package to them and it was picked up buy the carrier.  That was all on 3/8. No further updates.&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I sign up online for a new ATT prepaid line on the 25 cent per minute plan? I am not able to find the 25 cent per minute plan on the ATT prepaid plans page

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port-in from prepaid (MINT mobile) could qualify the $250 BYOD credit or not?

I am thinking about port-in my number from MINT mobile (prepaid) to AT&T. Will this qualify the $250 BYOD credit ? I tried to use the Chat function to ask the customer support and it could not be connected. Does somebody know the expiration date of $250 BYOD credit promotion? Thanks for your

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch - QR Code ??

I was given a new Samsung Galaxy Watch (R805U/R815U) that was ordered directly from Samsung. How do I obtain the QR code for activation on my AT&T postpaid account?  Much thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is my Prepaid expiration date different?

I have had a prepaid phone for years and what ever the balance is has always rolled over for another year. This last week I knew the experation date was 3/27/2020. I logged on on3/22/2020 and saw a notice that I had to add $25.00 to roll it over, so I added $50.00 plus tax. I had at that time $133.0

Questions

AT&T postpaid SIM expired, account still active/shows no outage or issue?

I am traveling abroad and bought/have been using a digital travel SIM (through Orange Travel). My AT&T SIM and account are still being paid for/used and I made no changes to my AT&T plan. I received a notification that my AT&T number/SIM expired -- this was exactly 60 days after I left/s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my service turned back on when suspended for non payment ? Need payment arrangement or extension due to Corona Virus... Unable

Service was disconnected 3/31 ... Unable to work due to the Corona virus restrictions..shut down...

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Loose money left on prepay

How do I keep from loosing the money that is left on my prepay when contract date is up?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signing up online

When signing up for prepaid online, when do I go through the steps for porting in my number? It looks like when I sign up I'll pay for the service and receive a SIM card in the mail. Is the porting done when I activate the SIM card? This doesn't seem to be explained on the web site.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I'd like to use my prepaid iphone in other country. But it's rejected to use due to network issue.

I bought my iphone 7 from AT&T with prepaid plan.Now I moved to Korea and I tried to use it here.But, the Korean service provider said that my iphone is locked (not the device, locked by a network issue).It seems that AT&T can unlock my iphone to use it here in Korea.What should I do or how can I co

Questions

how to sign up for at&t postpaid account as a new customer?

I'm new at ATT how do I please open a postpaid account online?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I restore a cancelled service?

How do I restore service on cancelled do to payment after payment has been made?

Questions

Update to Data

I recently paid my monthly prepaid Netgear Nighthawk Modem and ran out of data two weeks before the new start. I went and prepaid for another 3 GIG but how do I get it to restart now and not the end of the month?

Questions

zip code Montréal

I have to activete my prepaid, what's the service zip code ? I live in Montréal

Questions

Unlock iPhone

I bought an iPhone online to use with straight talk I processed a request to unlock it through this website (Edited as per community guidelines) is my IMEI number I process this request August 12th and when I check status it says pending and when I tried to do the email it tells me to do another one

Questions

looks like you haven't confirmed so we hit pause on your unlock request

i click on this link but only show Hmm ... That confirmation link was only good for 24 hours. Didn't confirm your unlock request in time? Be sure to submit a new request     win try submit a new request. say

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.