Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (209)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port-in from prepaid (MINT mobile) could qualify the $250 BYOD credit or not?

I am thinking about port-in my number from MINT mobile (prepaid) to AT&T. Will this qualify the $250 BYOD credit ? I tried to use the Chat function to ask the customer support and it could not be connected. Does somebody know the expiration date of $250 BYOD credit promotion? Thanks for your

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting 3g shutdown messages for Pixel 4

Pixel 4 is on the list of phones that will still work after the 3g shutdown. Why have I received 3 AT&T texts over the past week, saying my phone won't work and they may redirect my calls to customer service for an upgrade?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

call ended. No outbound or inbound calling working.

Last night about 5pm my phone stopped taking and making calls. When I attempt to make a call Phone goes straight to call ended?   Everything else is working, text internet etc.  I went to an At&T store this morning, they changed my sim card.  NO HELP.  So I took that new

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I received a call from 4802103011 claiming it's from AT&T ?

I received a call claiming it's AT & T from 4802103011, the person is not willing to even verify himself. Does anyone have any details about it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract end date = Phone pay off date?

I'm currently on an installment plan with my phone, and I'm wondering if AT&T considers your "contract" over once the phone is paid in full. I tried looking around on my account details. I see an installment plan end date, but no contract end date. If I pay off the phone early, would I be conside

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost all appointments on calendar ‼️

Phone wasn’t backed up & diddnt have email attached to it . Is there any way to get a list of incoming calls for the last 3 months?

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

I just traded in a phone, how long does it take to get full credit?

When they say 0 dollars after trade in and they say 36 months in credit am I still paying the monthly amount for the phone? How long does it take to get full credit for the phone I just traded in?

Questions

How to activate new phone

I'm on the $2 a day plan with old flipphone. I have to upgrade to new phone now that they are phasing out 3g. I have two phones to choose from. They both have slots for small sim cards. My old phone has a rather large sim card that won't fit.  What is the process for activating my new phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Driveway damaged during fiber optic installation

In September 2018, AT&T contractors cracked our driveway while installing AT&T's fiber optic cable. The contractor promised that they would repair the driveway but nothing has yet been done to fix the problem. We called 1-800-894-0374 to report a property damage claim on 4/26/2019 but have

Questions

My internet blinks out back to home

It keeps blinking back to home. I call last week to get fixed which lasted about 3 days.

Questions

Missing my sim card - Order no (Edited as per community guidelines)

Hi, I have ordered a new prepaid sim card with order number being (Edited as per community guidelines), the website shows the order is delivered through tracking no (Edited as per community guidelines), however, I haven't received my order. I have tried to contact the customer care 800 901 9878 ,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I make a conference call to three other people?

How do I make a conference call to three other people

Questions

Att Prepaid expiration of balance and number cancelation

Hi I have an AT&T prepaid daily plan Balance expiration is for 30 days? not a day longer?For a prepaid number to be canceled how much time it has to pass without a refill? Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the expiration period for PREPAID plans?

Do you have the expiry periods for the for the top up amounts of a "per use" prepaid plan? For example for the Gophone, it was $15 top up which was valid for 30 days or $100 valid for 365 days. Is it the same for Prepaid?   LE, California

Questions

My phone wont make or receive calls help??

My phone wont make or receive calls now for days?? Anyone else having this issue. Cant even call customer service for help

Questions

unified disaster

So my trade in of an iphone 11 never made it to the "warehouse".. it was sold a day later from the sales (Edited per community guidelines)ociate to someone he knew and all my info still stored (dumb me)   After the 3 months and no $700 rebate and lowered monthly.. I notice double monthly paym

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long is the contract with an AT&T cell phone?

How long is the contract with att cell phone

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.