Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (142)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get my LG-V35 thinQ updated from Android 8

How can I get my LG-V35 thinQ updated from Android 8 help. I bought this phone unlocked from Amazon but I am using it with T-Mobile 

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse app v6.2.2 on my iPad

This up was “updated” a month ago and since then, I have to log in every day, and the format will not take my auto login from my password manager. How does an upgrade go backwards?  Tried the suggestions I saw in these forums, but none really worked. Hoping for a real upgrade soon.

Questions

Adding the AT&T app to my Vizio t.v.

Hello!  My Vizio t.v. came with apps and won't allow me to add the AT&T app.  Can I get a box for that t.v.?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock for LG v35

I submitted a request to unlock my lg v35 but didn't get the conformation email Its been 6 to 7 days Now when i try to submit a new request it days request already processing  What should i do now  I am stuck at this point

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG V10 6.0.1 UPDATE

When will LG V10 receive the Marshmallow 6.0.1 update?

Questions

A T T phone v v m

i have looked thru my bill to get it lowered. im being   charged   $ 20  per phone   for  V V M  and should be included  in my bill without charge. also  what is the diff  in  protect advantage    insurance    and   protec

Questions

Closed

Downloaded FM WhatsApp v8.26 APK Anti Banned 2020

Hello Guys Help Me!, I am currently having a little problem with FM Whatsapp app. I was using it normally and was suddenly banned and I don't understand why. Does anyone know the issue that i Downloaded FMWhatsApp v8.26 anti-ban 2020 but banned.

Questions

Error QP1401 on iPhone U-verse app

I am unable today to watch U-verse from my iPhone U-verse app. It keeps telling me the content can’t be played out of the United States. I live in Texas. U-verse app has worked fine the last few days so not sure why I can’t watch today. Also, yes, I’ve restarted my cell phone. The wifi is working be

Questions

U-verse app not working on Android 14, One UI 6

12/2023 I'm very frustrated. U-verse app stopped working on Samsung S22 Ultra weeks ago. I spoke with someone at call center, has me Uninstaller, reinstall with multiple restarts of my phone, told me to wait 20 minutes for back end processes. Phone us running  Android 14, One UI 6. I've tried

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG V35 won't download pdf files or apk files "No propwrly installed app available, download cancelle

LG V35 (and H700). When trying to open pdf files from web pages get error message "no properly intalled application, download cancelled." Same issues with docx files and apk files. Unknown permissions granted. My G6 did not have these issues... I am confident this is some sort of setting or permissi

Questions

U-v erse app not working

I have not been able to use the U-verse app for the last 8 days on my iPhone and iPad. I have call technical support about 4 or 5 times. They just tell me it's not working.  The error message I receive is:  Login Required, please log in with your U-verse Member ID (email address.) The sam

Questions

Apple email App

Cannot bring in Yahoo emails on my Imac Apple email app!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

why am i getting error code IA3 when trying to restore a mobile security plus subscription to my device?

I’m trying to get AT&T’s Mobile Security/Call Protect add-on off my phone, but it says it can’t be removed. I would prefer to simply get both apps from the Apple App store and pay for Plus on the Mobile Security, which will automatically enable Plus on Call Protect as well.AT&T trying to t

Questions

AT&T Samsung Note 4 - on v5.0.1 but won't update to v6.0.1

I have an AT&T Samsung Note 4.  I just did a factory refresh and am now on Android v5.0.1  (N910AUCU2COC6 from Aug 5, 2015).  The AT&T update webpage has an update to v6.0.1, so it is available. But when I try "Software Update" over-the-air on the phone, the AT&T server responds "Current software is

Questions

RESCOM0111 error when attempting to sign into myAT&T app

I keep getting a RESCOM0111 error when I try signing into the app.  I’ve deleted my cache and cookies as well as the app multiple times.  When I re-install the app, I receive the same error. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Questions

Error code noAuthz in NBC and TNT apps

I cannot get into the NBC or TNT apps to watch them on my Roku TV. I get the error "sorry! We're having some trouble...We had a problem reaching your TV provider." Please try again. Error Code: noAuthz". I know my uverse I'd and password are correct. How does this get fixed AT&T?

Questions

Error code noAuthz in NBC and TNT apps

I cannot get into the NBC or TNT apps to watch them on my Roku TV. I get the error "sorry! We're having some trouble...We had a problem reaching your TV provider." Please try again. Error Code: noAuthz". I know my uverse I'd and password are correct. How does this get fixed AT&T? I've unlinked my a

Questions

Wifi Calling on LG V350 not working too

Wifi Calling on LG V350 not working too. Have cycled routers and phone.   Started couple days ago, maybe the Sept 6 or 7th.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.