Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (213)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

我忘记了ID

我忘记了我的登陆ID和密码,我也不记得我的Email了,你能帮助我吗   I forgot the IDI forgot my login ID and password. I don't remember my email. Can you help me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CANCELED PREPAID ACCOUNT

I canceled my prepaid account about 10 days ago and I want to know how to reinstall it? And also I still have my prepaid sim card in my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, (Edited as per community guidelines). Please help me!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

why am i getting error code IA3 when trying to restore a mobile security plus subscription to my device?

I’m trying to get AT&T’s Mobile Security/Call Protect add-on off my phone, but it says it can’t be removed. I would prefer to simply get both apps from the Apple App store and pay for Plus on the Mobile Security, which will automatically enable Plus on Call Protect as well.AT&T trying to t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to activate my new phone I just bought at Walmart

How do I get started on activating my new phone?

Questions

Canceled account services

A few months ago I had my wife call and get my iPhone canceled and erased but she not I could remember the password to the iCloud. The problem is that I didn’t want both phones nor my whole account canceled, just one device (my old phone that got stolen). Also why is the bill so high? Almost 2Grand?

Questions

Add domain to white list

A company I deal with in Korea recently changed their domain provider. Since then, I have not received any emails from them, and they have not received any from me.  Other than that particular company, I have had no issues with my sbcglobal.net email and my communication with everybody else ha

Questions

Need Att.com in English, not spanish

I signed up for AT&T cell service in Portland, OR and want to complete the process of logging in so I can view my statements. However, since I'm now going to be in Mexico for several months, it seems impossible to do it in English. Even when I open the email received before I left Portland, it o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can’t invite a prepaid member for multi-line discount

I created multi-line account through AT&T app two weeks ago. But I didn’t invite any prepaid member for multi-line discount. Today, I tried to invite my wife’s cellphone number, but I couldn’t. Also I couldn’t convert to individual line again. What should I have to do If I want to reset my multi-lin

Questions

Prepaid Sim doesnt register at network

Hi all, I bought a Prepaid Simcard + 10 USD to fill it up (not knowing I would need 30 for the smallest plan), as we are traveling in the US only for a month. Setup worked smoothly, 10 USD was on the account, but i never received a PIN code or anything. Went to a AT&T store in Sheldon, CT, wh

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel my autopay

Hi, I am stuck out of USA due to COV19 border control and travel bans. As it might take few months for me to return to USA, I'd like to cancel my autopay. I was not able to log in to my account on ATT website as it doesn't recognize my number! I have tried the international customer support few time

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my service turned back on when suspended for non payment ? Need payment arrangement or extension due to Corona Virus... Unable

Service was disconnected 3/31 ... Unable to work due to the Corona virus restrictions..shut down...

Questions

How do I give kudos to a customer service representative?

I just want to say that I have never done this. I had a terrible time getting my AT&T account set up. First, the girl at the first store I went to set me up with FirstNet without checking if I am eligible or not. Turns out after a month of having the service that I’m not eligible. I call to swit

Questions

Reset password

How can I reset my SBCGLOBAL email account?

Questions

Amazon Unlimited Music Cancelled by AT&T

Noticed just recently that my service provided with AT&T Unlimited &More Premium for Amazon Unlimited Music stopped working. I have been on the phone with both an AT&T representative and an Amazon representative. Amazon states that this service was not paid for and therefore was cancelle

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.