Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (200)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I create an online account for my postpaid account?

How do I create an online account for my postpaid account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I add an authorized user on my account to check my orders

Need to add my mother to my account as an authorized person and check order on my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I apply the AARP discount to my account?

Hello, I recently became an AARP member and learned that I could get a monthly $10 discount on my Unlimited Elite plan. How can I apply that discount to my account? Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it possible to combine AT&T account or transfer payment plan from one account to another

Currently, I am working with two AT&T accounts. One is my account which I have complete access to and another account from a previous owner that I have no way to get access to. The account I have no access to is linked with the internet which makes it really hard to pay the bill considering that

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get prepaid Gifts when I don't have AT&T service

How do I get an AT&t account prepaid when I don't have AT&t myself so that I can give family a gift

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch - QR Code ??

I was given a new Samsung Galaxy Watch (R805U/R815U) that was ordered directly from Samsung. How do I obtain the QR code for activation on my AT&T postpaid account?  Much thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discontinued prepaid account

I have a prepaid account with cellphone number (Edited as per community guidelines) which the credit expired last April. Due the covid-19 pandemic I got stuck in Argentina until now and forget to pay by that time. Accessing my account I got a message "The account has been disconnected. Please contac

Questions

Need Att.com in English, not spanish

I signed up for AT&T cell service in Portland, OR and want to complete the process of logging in so I can view my statements. However, since I'm now going to be in Mexico for several months, it seems impossible to do it in English. Even when I open the email received before I left Portland, it o

Questions

Trying to sign up for PrePaid $300 year deal. - Order canceled - Couldn't verify

I used the online forms to sign up for the prepaid $300 16Gb data 12 month deal. As requested I took a picture of the front and back of my government issued drivers license.  A few hours after submitting my drivers license, I received an e-mail letting me know they couldn't verify that I am me

Questions

How do I find my account number - Prepaid Accout

I need to my account number. Wish to transfer my daughter's prepaid line (under my account as member) to other regular AT&T account, how do I proceed? Do I remove her line from my prepaid account so that she can port her number to her new regular AT&T account?

Questions

Unacceptable support experience

AT&T Company Chat Transcript- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Reference Number: 16658951918705276DATE/TIME: 2022-10-15 09:21:59*Your chat transcript:*Good evening!Saturday 10:07 PM[AT&T] : Hi, I'm your AT&T automated assistant. How can I help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to make a mobile purchase using (charge to) prepaid account

How to make a mobile purchase using (charge to) prepaid account ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can I get sms on prepaid phone when I am in another country?

I travelled to UAE and I get no service even for sms from AT&t itself. I need to get a code from AT&t to access my online account but I can't.Please give advice?!

Questions

how do I pay my mother's account on line

How do I pay my mother's account on line

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

In app purchases

How can I set up my account so I can use at@t billing for in app purchases

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can’t invite a prepaid member for multi-line discount

I created multi-line account through AT&T app two weeks ago. But I didn’t invite any prepaid member for multi-line discount. Today, I tried to invite my wife’s cellphone number, but I couldn’t. Also I couldn’t convert to individual line again. What should I have to do If I want to reset my multi-lin

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.