5GB of Hotspot Data With an Unlimited Plan
9562867523A's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, October 30th, 2022 2:21 PM

How do I find my account number - Prepaid Accout

I need to my account number. Wish to transfer my daughter's prepaid line (under my account as member) to other regular AT&T account, how do I proceed? Do I remove her line from my prepaid account so that she can port her number to her new regular AT&T account?

Fl_retire

ACE - Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

3 months ago

Find your AT&T PREPAID account number

To get your AT&T PREPAID account number, call us at  800.901.9878 (or  611 from your AT&T wireless phone).
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62K Messages

3 months ago

You do not port a number from one ATT account to another. To move a prepaid number to a “regular” ATT account, you must go to an ATT retail store, preferably a corporate store.

ACE - Sage

• 

104K Messages

3 months ago

How do I find my account number - Prepaid Accout

Your daughter has a different prepaid account number than you do, all prepaid accounts have their own account number.  You can get account numbers AT&T from each individual phone. 

I need to my account number.

Not for this ⤵️

Wish to transfer my daughter's prepaid line (under my account as member)

You need to disconnect your daughter from your multiline Prepaid Plan by returning her line to individual.  Directions:

https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1117074/

to other regular AT&T account, how do I proceed?

Once your daughter's line has been converted back to individual, it is entirely on her to migrate to AT&T post paid in a corporate store

Do I remove her line from my prepaid account so that she can port her number to her new regular AT&T account?

Direction link ⬆️

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.