Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (171)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Persistent iOS App Badge

Given that the problem has existed for a decade or more, is there yet a solution to the issue of being unable to clear the myAT&T iPhone app’s notification badge short of disabling altogether in the iOS Notifications Center?

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

iOS Mark the Spot App??

The AT&T Mark the Spot app for iOS is gone from the App Store. About 5 or 6 weeks ago I noticed that the app would crash on opening. Thinking that I might fix the problem if I deleted the app and reinstalled it, after deleting I discovered that the app is gone. AT&T’s coverage reliability ha

Questions

uverse ios app fails

My uverse ios app fails on 3 devices. IOS on iPhone 12 Pro & iPhone 11 = 14.4.2 & IOS on iPad Mini = 14.5.  The APP worked last week.

Questions

Uverse app on IOS not working

I have been getting a message for quite awhile that tells me that the app is "temporarily unavailable." I have updated the app and have the most current IOS version. I also tried deleting the app and reinstalling.  Nothing works!  Any ideas?

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

AT&T iOS app.

Is the AT&T iOS (iPhone) app only for postpaid accounts? If so would you mind simply updating the verbiage on the App Store to let people know this, so that so they don’t waste time downloading the application and mindlessly trying to log into it?  It’s a poor user experience having people go throug

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Latest version of myAT&T iOS app does not work

The latest version of the myAT&T app for iOS crashes continuously and does not work at all. I get the following error message every time I try to login: “Error - myAT&T is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. (RESLGN0103)” I’ve tried uninstalli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Microcell iOS App Update

Just wondering will there be an update for the app anytime soon? Apparently, any apps that aren't updated to 64 bit for ios may become obsolete with the next update.

Questions

Prodigy.net email on iOS Yahoo App

For some reason I am unable to add my prodigy.net email address in the yahoo mail iOS app. I keep getting a Bad Request error.  Does anyone know how to get around this?

Questions

U-verse App crashes for streaming after iOS 14 update.

It seems the iOS14 update has broken the U-verse app. BTW, the developer link in the iOS App store is worthless for App issues -- it links to a page that limits input to TV, internet, or phone.  The iOS error is "can't connect to a jailbroken device".

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Active Armor IOS App

Does the AT&T Active Armor app have to be open in the background in order for it to function continuously? Or can it be closed and still function?

Questions

Watch Marquee Sports Network in iOS app

Is there or will there be way to use u-verse credentials to log into the marquee iOS app? I see places for att tv and direct tv, but not for uverse and uverse credentials won’t work for the other two.

Questions

Closed

AT&T U-Verse iOS app login

Add me to the number of customers who can no longer log into the U-Verse app on either my iPhone or iPad. This behavior began after upgrading to iOS 13.5 so it appears something was broken in this upgrade.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MyAT&T iOS app no longer gives access to PayGo Online account?

The iOS "MyAT&T" app has changed a lot in recent months, and I can no longer find a way to view my AT&T Prepaid cell phone account within the app. Is it gone from the app? Or if it is still there, can someone tell me where to find it? I'm using app version 7.2.1. Thanks.

Questions

MyAT&T App IOS

I can’t login to the official myAT&T app on my iOS device. Currently on the highest prepaid line and I was thinking I should be able to use the mobile app instead of receiving texts every now and then regarding my account and having to login on the website.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to install iOS 6 on Apple iPhone 4S?

Hello everybody.  My grandfather has an Apple iPhone 4S and he is trying to install iOS 6 on his device.  He is trying to install the update from the phone itself because he no longer has a computer hooked up to the internet.  I know that he can update the operating system through iTunes on the phon

Questions

Unable to install Push to talk for iphoneX, IOS

Push to talk is saying error when attempting to install. How do I download the app for my iPhone X

Questions

myAT&T iOS app problems

Is anyone experiencing issues when trying to use the myAT&T app for iPhone? Even after deleting and reinstalling, the app remains frozen indefinitely until I switch to a different app and then switch back to the myAT&T app which then proceeds to the next screen. I’ve experienced this for se

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.