Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (175)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can’t invite a prepaid member for multi-line discount

I created multi-line account through AT&T app two weeks ago. But I didn’t invite any prepaid member for multi-line discount. Today, I tried to invite my wife’s cellphone number, but I couldn’t. Also I couldn’t convert to individual line again. What should I have to do If I want to reset my multi-lin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Close ATT account from outside usa

In Panama now I want to close the att cell account. The international support number isn’t working. can’t receive the verification code in text. How can I get verification code sent in email

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch - QR Code ??

I was given a new Samsung Galaxy Watch (R805U/R815U) that was ordered directly from Samsung. How do I obtain the QR code for activation on my AT&T postpaid account?  Much thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing a subscribed channel

Im trying to get to channel 1630 nfl networt hd channel and it shows on my paper channel guide that my u200 package includes this channel but its not on my guide at all and when i manually try to go to it, it takes me to the next closet channel. How do i get the channel im paying for when it wont sh

Questions

Still Pending Unlock Request Issue

I have applied to unlock my iphone 12 pro max on 19 sep 2022, as i was eligible according to the given criteria on web. It supposed to be expired till now, as i didnt get any Email from AT&T, not even in junk mail to proceed further. I got 2 spam emails from Tmobile right away. Now i want to kno

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get a payment verification doc signed?

First let me start off by saying I have been a customer for over 14 years and usually have a good experience with ATT.  That said... My Husband and I are purchasing our first home. For the last 3 years we have gone to great lengths to clean up our credit, save money, and get out of debt. We have no

Questions

When and How to accept a Multi-line invitation

Please let me know what happened to my Multi-line participation processing on my dad's phone.   1. Son's phone ($25) is due on July 5th (paid) 2. Dad's phone ($35) is due on July 28th.  3. On July 20th, Son tried to join Dad's multi-line plan as a member. 4. Son changed his current plan ($25) to the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I accept an invitation from an AT&T PREPAID Multi-Line?

I sent multi line invitation from one account to another and when I open account to accept it says I have joined multi line in last 30 days but i haven’t and it does not give me option to accept it! What do I do???!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I claim my refer a friend gift card

I referred my sister to AT&T and I was told I have to give her account number to get my $200 gift card but I don't know how to go about claiming it she have already received her

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I contact someone at AT&T to request a sponsorship?

I would like to know how to contact someone at AT&T to request a sponsorship supporting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. From a previous post I was able to find this URL: https://about.att.com/pages/media   That contained: "Questions about sponsorships should be directed t

Questions

How can I get response on my inquiries regarding my buy one get one free $300 visa gift card

I never received my promised $300 visa gift card from buy one get one free.  I tried calling the 1800 number but sits on hold everytime.  Is there a way to contact someome regarding this.  Its been over 2 months.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get hbogo without signing up for directv?

How do I get HBOGO without signing up for DIRECTV?

Questions

Lookup AT&T Virtual Visa Reward Card number

How can I lookup my AT&T Virtual Visa Reward card number? I still have money remaining and need to add it back to my wallet. The claim ID email that I used to redeem the card gives me an error if I try to resend to view the virtual card number. I just can’t remember the middle 8 digits. I remem

Questions

Multi Line invitation accept

I sent multi line invitation from one account and at&t informed "Looks like you have already created or joined a Multi-Line account in the past 30 days, please wait and try again. Visit HERE for more information." But i didn't.Anyway I followed these step." Log in to your myAT&T account to see the i

Questions

Can’t receive the verification text message while setting up myatt.com account

My only at&t wireless device is a laptop.  How do I get the verification code needed to set-up my online account?  The screen does not give me the ability to select a different phone #.

Questions

Closed

I was just provided a verification code I didn’t request, what do I do?

I received this text unprompted from the number 354-33:   ”AT&T msg: Use this one-time verification code to complete sign-in: [REDACTED] We'll never call, email, or text you for this code.”   What should I do?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.