Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (241)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Trade in

I recently ordered two IPhones 13 pro and are expected to ship this month to the beginning of October. I’m trading in a 12 pro max and a s20 fe to receive them for free. Will my trade in still be valued since the offer for $1000 off will end in a few days and won’t receive the phones in 2 - 5 weeks

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

ATT Store lost my trade in phone, never received my 800 Credit

In November 2022 I dropped off my trade in phone after getting an new iPhone 13, and I was owed 800 credit. Phone is now lost and I have never received my credit.  I have opened cases, called, visited store multiple times.  I am ready to take all my lines and move to Verizon.   

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraudulent Att chat

AT&T Company Chat Transcript- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Reference Number: 16574287769425295DATE/TIME: 2022-07-09 11:52:24 *Your chat transcript:* Good morning!Sunday 12:18 AM [AT&T] : Hi, I'm your AT&T automated assistant. How can I help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why have I not received by $700 trade in credit?

Hi I traded in my phone Aug 4th 2021 I was suppose to get a $700 credit so for I am being charged for financing the phone I bought. How do I find out what is going on I would have just kept the phone if I know you were going to take my phone and never gave me a credit

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone XR Trade In Credit Never Applied in Full

I came over to AT&T back in November and traded in my iPhone XR that was in great shape to AT&T for a free iPhone 13 (installment credits.) - The only thing I ever got for my trade in was $135 - What on gods green earth? I thought I signed up for the $800 trade in promo back a few months ago

Questions

File a Complaint against an ATT store on a sale of a mobile upgrade

I went on 10/17/22 to ATT Store located in Brentwood, Mo., 63144 located 1811 S. Brentwood to get a mobile upgrade.   Sales rep assisted with the transfer of data from old to new phone, with the intent to take my NOTE 8 as a trade-in. This process went fairly slow initially about 2.5 hours whi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trying to get AT&T’s attentions so someone can actually help me

I have been calling and calling and chatting with so many AT&T reps and no one seems to care enough to help me. I am supposed to get a $800 phone credit with my trade in from December! Like how long and how many times am I supposed to reach out before someone wants to actually help me? At this p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is AT&T not responsible for the value of my trade in phone??

I switched from sprint to Att 4 months ago. I had 2 fully paid for I phone XR, that I traded In On a promo that was supposed to reduce the cost of the I phone 12’s by $700 each. I canceled one of the lines fully knowing that I would have to pay full price for the phone that was associated with the l

Questions

I traded in 3 phones in January 2021 only ONE got processed

Hello AT&T, I have exhausted all avenues to getting my issue resolved and I would appreciate some assurance in getting this resolved. I have a family plan with 4 lines and I have been an AT&T customer since 2008 with nothing but good experience with your services. My nightmare started in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The ATT Loyalty scam!

I have been a 20 + year customer.  Called Loyalty to replace my wife's iPhone 6 Plus that ATT locked me into a 3 year contract at full price. That is over with. So they offered me a discount on a replacement iPhone, wanted me to commit to a 2 year contract, and then increased my monthly account fees

Questions

I get 10-20 emails daily from "OK Deals". SPAM filters don't quite work

I get 10-20 emails a day from "OK Deals" source. I have build several spam filters that work about 40% of the time. The email address of origin is always slightly different so a filter based on a particular domain, for example, does not work. The only thing in common among these email is the "OKD" p

Questions

Official Solution

Closed

The ONLY Way to Solve your Trade-In Issues

TLDR: Do not call AT&T Customer Service or the Returns Department, they will not be able to help you. File an FCC complaint and you will be contacted by someone. https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us     Let me begin by saying that I have been an AT&T cellular customer since

Questions

Trade in RIP OFF

I traded in 3 phones in March, all eligible for a $700 credit. I have now called customer support and the trade in department 17 times since April!!! I’m told various (Edited per community guidelines) reasons every time as to why we haven’t gotten the credits. I’ve spent HOURS of my life on hold and

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.