Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (186)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

217-803-8406 Scam Caller!!!!! Annoyed that AT&T not protecting wireless customers from bogus calls!!!!!

This number has called my cel number twice in the past two days. The first time the phone rang but I was in another room, so I missed the call.  When I called back the phone rang and rang, nobody picked up but the ringing sounded suspicious like it was coming from a foreign scammer using VOIP

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Did AT&T Scam me today?? Was told me my iPhone 6 will not longer work February 22nd

Hello everyone, As you may know AT&T is phasing out there 3g network. They released a list of phones that will still work once February 22nd arrives you can see it here. https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Devices-Working-on-ATT-Network.pdf As we can see from the list it sa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

scam calls

I received a voicemail that ends with the message (unknown message ends...)to continue coverage press 7, to decline coverage press 9. This is definitely a scam, but how do I get rid of it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

A possible scam msg from 1 400 200 522

I received a text msg from 1 400 200 522 (I didn’t drop a digit) FRM:AT&T SUBJ:Unsuccessful payment Call 8282636664 I have not responded   Anyone aware of a scam.  

Questions

My calls get redirected to another vendor - scam?

I have made calls recently to Best Western and Southwest Airlines to make reservations. Both times, it appears my calls got transferred some other "travel agency" that made the reservations but charged a huge fee. I know I called the Southwest # from SWA app. How did I get transferred to a 3rd party

Questions

Closed

AT&T TradeIn Is A Scam Or Not?

It’s obviously NOT A SCAM because it was customer’s responsibility to ready each and every line very carefully which most of us won’t do and guest what AT&T sales persons at stores will not point it out because they know if they tell you that they will keep your paid off phone and will pay you b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

its a scam call at&t doesnt cold call customers its a violation of the at&t code of business conduct, it might be a third party sales group but likely a scam

to the conversation: 

How can I get ATT to STOP calling me everyday about upgrading service

In the last 8 days I have been contacted by ATT to upgrade my plan. I have politely told them that we are happy with our service and the plan we are currently on. If we need to upgrade our plan we would contact them. With the 2nd call I have asked that they remove my number from the call list. Alway

Questions

Phone Trade-in Scam?

Help! I got a notification that two of my phones were broken, and the third has yet to processed, two months later. I keep getting the run around, and no one will help me. I spoke with multiple people, and then someone in the ATT trade in chat told me too bad, it wont change. I took screenshots of t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scammer Spoofing My Telephone # and Name

I recvd a call from a local business indicating that they rcvd 3 calls today spoofing  my caller id name and telephone #. They claim to be a credit card company collecting on a debt.What can I do about this? Who can I report this to? My tele is an AT&T land line.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scam caller claiming to be AT&T

How can I report a scam call I received?The caller claimed to be from AT&T and wanted to chat with me about new promotions.I informed the caller I already had AT&T and was actually an employee.  The caller hung up immediately.

Questions

phone shut off due to fraud?

I have three phones on my account, one has been shut off due to suspected fraud, the number they had me call 800-439-0425 said leave a message, someone will call you back within 48 hour! how do you call me back with my phone shut off???? 48 hours? how is this acceptable customer service?

Questions

Scam call received

Just a heads up for the community. I just received a call from 1-855-351-2247 indicating my account had been suspended and to push 1 to talk to a representative.  Needless to say I hung up.  My account it perfectly fine.  I'm sure they were pfsishing to get a credit card number. 

Questions

Someone using my cell number to scam

Someone is using my cell number to call people claiming they are from health and human services (govt agency). What can I do about this? TIA

Questions

Reporting scam calls

Looking on the internet there are different ways to lookup scam calls that I receive. (Edited as per community guidelines) I've been getting calls that are local and out of state from unwanted callers. Is there an att tool that can block these calls? Thank you

Questions

Did I sign-up a sh!thole plan? Fraud and scammed by AT&T?

Now, im with AT&T wireless a few days more than a month. The bill ridiculous, as overcharged as the letter bill mailed to my home. More than a month ago, I spoke to AT&T rep on phone, who spent hours (3+ hours) helping me to port out all my numbers (7 lines) from Tmobile to AT&T wireless

Questions

SCAM: Do not trade with AT&T!!!

I sent my phone in early July, the phone wasn’t marked as received until early August. I contacted customer service and they said the credits wouldn’t apply for 1-3 more billing cycles! That’s almost 4 months of processing time. I asked if they could return it and they said that they could not. This

Questions

Phone Trade In Scam

AT&T takes your phone promising you hundreds of dollars in bill credits. Then they tell you over the course of 4 months that there were 4 different things wrong with phone which are completely untrue. They stole your phone and refuse to give you credits. Never do an AT&T Trade In and do yo

Questions

Closed

AT&T Trade-In Promotion SCAM $700 credit

I went to the website a few months ago and saw the promotion to get $700 for each of my phones. I called customer service about it to make sure I understood it correctly because I don't like fine print as my eyes are not as good as they used to be. I asked them if I took the promotion and turned in

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.