Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (93)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraudulent Att chat

AT&T Company Chat Transcript- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Reference Number: 16574287769425295DATE/TIME: 2022-07-09 11:52:24 *Your chat transcript:* Good morning!Sunday 12:18 AM [AT&T] : Hi, I'm your AT&T automated assistant. How can I help

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

我现在自己无法解锁。 我不知道如何 操作它。 我需要ATT官员帮助我操作它

commented 

9 months ago

to the conversation: 

I don't know why my phone was locked

First of all, I need to unlock my phone. It was a gift from my friend, but I didn't know it was locked. I have been a fan of Apple phones for five years, and I decisively accepted this Apple phone. However, I cannot use it now, which is very sad. Therefore, I need to unlock my phone to restore my ha

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

@4nannie wrote:Hi@I am trying to call AT&T @ (800-947-5096) to speak with a rep...well it's now all automated; and only want pay' cuz they have your #...I have to keep hanging up as they don't respond to NO!!! The automated system is in place to help

commented 

7 years ago

to the conversation: 

Looking for UN-Automated tel #

HiI am trying to call AT&T @ (800-947-5096) to speak with a rep...well it's now all automated; and only want pay' cuz they have your #...I have to keep hanging up as they don't respond to NO!!!

Questions

@aristo93 wrote: Hello I purchased a brand new at&t prepaid phone from Walgreens and I wanted to unlock it but my request was denied because it's never been activated but I never thought a brand new phone would have this issue is there anything I can

to the conversation: 

Unlock Request Denied

Respected Sir, I bought a used Moto X - XT1058 in my country (Pakistan) about 2 months back.The device was network locked.  I'm a Non-AT&T Mobility Customer and outside US.I requested unlock code but was denied because: Your device is currently active on another AT&T customer’s account.I checked the

Questions

@1983brian wrote: I would like to find out how much I owe on all 3 plans on my phone?? I assume you mean ‘all 3 PHONES on my plan (account)’.   Read your bill!   It’s amazing what you’ll find on there!   You can access your online bill through the m

to the conversation: 

How to find phone status

My ex sent a new iPhone 8 home with my son last week. She said her boyfriend bought it for her, but she doesn't like Apple and preferred to keep her Android. I need it unlocked to put it on his t-mobile plan, but your unlock website says it's not paid for. How do I find out how much is owed? And if

Questions

@Communityeyed wrote: Cheers, and Yes, I understand the feature of "Lost....." I enabled it, albeit unsuccessfully; the process began 24 hrs after I had found the phone, which is disappointing.  I reported the phone lost in the wee hrs on a Sat AM...

to the conversation: 

Texting one's own iphone from his ipad w/associated mobile acct #

I lost my iphone tonight.  I thought it may help to text a reward offer and plea for return along with ipad #.  Imessage would not alliw text to go through, though iphone # was entered into contacts.  Prompt came up: this number not registered for imessage.  Any thoughts?

Questions

@cderek wrote: @lizdance40Thanks for your reply but the number was a pre-existing line on AT&T..... was just going from an LG G3 to. Samsung S8. @cderek   did you have your sim replaced?

to the conversation: 

GSamsung S8 International Version - Unlocked

I just had ATT put a Sim card into an unlocked out-of-the-box S8 international version which uses LTE bands that are compatible with the bands that ATT uses.  Problem is that it only connects at HSPA+ speeds. If I take the ATT sim sim card that works with LTE on my LG V30 and insert it into to S8, t

Questions

@MAllow wrote: Im waiting for my LG G3 d850(ATT) to be updated. @MAllow if you go by tmobiles MM update page they havent even started testing MM for the LG G3  

to the conversation: 

Android upgrade to 6.0

Why is it that android 6 has been out for awhile but at&t can only send us security patches. We want the android update. Why do we always have to wait so long for these updates when alot of the other services get them right away. Get off your rumps and send us the updates not just the patches. P

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

@Vale19671 wrote:Hi can you please send me an email address where I can send the prove of purchasing?Many thanksVale @Vale19671: Why don’t click on the blue link on the third post from @lizdance40. Sendng private message.

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

IPhone X unlock for other operators

I bought and fully paid aniPhone X in an att shop I add a pay as you go plan. I need to unlock it but I was told I need to wait 6 months. I do not get why since I paid fully the iPhone. Thanks

Questions

@ariaunam wrote:I've been trying to download apps since last night and I can't it keeps saying error c101b000 I did everything that the website told me to do I even reset my phone and nothing has worked @ariaunam From some research this appears to be

commented 

7 years ago

to the conversation: 

cant download apps

I've been trying to download apps since last night and I can't it keeps saying error c101b000 I did everything that the website told me to do I even reset my phone and nothing has worked

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.