Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (179)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Create an account with my activated esim number

I bought an iPhone 13 Pro max unlocked, att esim number got installed and activated but it shows no service. What’s the solution to register the esim number for me to purchase a subscription

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do you register for a postpaid account

New account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New phone not compatible

Hi, I need to activate my new phone, SM-A715F DS. Could you please help me register my phone? This compatibility issue has been keeping me from using mobile data, phone calls, and text messages. Please note that I do not need 5G access as my phone is an LTE device. I just need my device to be regis

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Register an account with a Canadian phone number?

How can I register an account for AT&T Hotspot with a Canadian phone number?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I sign up online for a new ATT prepaid line on the 25 cent per minute plan? I am not able to find the 25 cent per minute plan on the ATT prepaid plans page

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch - QR Code ??

I was given a new Samsung Galaxy Watch (R805U/R815U) that was ordered directly from Samsung. How do I obtain the QR code for activation on my AT&T postpaid account?  Much thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Payment online. How do it?

Would like to pay online. What do I do would like to make payment online I am not registered please help me get registered. I'm having trouble trying to pay online

Questions

Need Att.com in English, not spanish

I signed up for AT&T cell service in Portland, OR and want to complete the process of logging in so I can view my statements. However, since I'm now going to be in Mexico for several months, it seems impossible to do it in English. Even when I open the email received before I left Portland, it o

Questions

Prepaid Sim doesnt register at network

Hi all, I bought a Prepaid Simcard + 10 USD to fill it up (not knowing I would need 30 for the smallest plan), as we are traveling in the US only for a month. Setup worked smoothly, 10 USD was on the account, but i never received a PIN code or anything. Went to a AT&T store in Sheldon, CT, wh

Questions

Not Getting Text Messages from Bank of America

Hi Team, I've recently got my At&T number from my company. It's a corporate sim. I'm trying to register my number with my Bank Account i.e. Bank of America. Can you please help me to sort this problem. Issue is not getting any Text Messages from Bank of America app or website. But I can recei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can I get sms on prepaid phone when I am in another country?

I travelled to UAE and I get no service even for sms from AT&t itself. I need to get a code from AT&t to access my online account but I can't.Please give advice?!

Questions

Closed

How do I register my phone

I need to register my att phone

Questions

How do I register my phone

I would like to register my att phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Someone has new account with hubby's number

Soooo.. our family has been with Cricket for about 7 almost 8 yrs. Same numbers. His phone has been doing weird stuff so we decided to reverse search it. There was an account opened with his number under cingular wireless. How is this possible and how do we get it fixed???? My hubby isn't tech savv

Questions

Register

Where is the link on the register page located so that I can Register?

Questions

Terrible customer experience

Woah! Dealing with AT&T today has been horrible! I have a stand-alone plan and ran into a problem with my SIM card not reading. So tech support ordered me a new SIM card which I picked up on the store. The store tried to activate the replacement SIM card and failed. They advised I call into tech sup

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.