Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (437)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Security

Would like more security protocols to protect my account. Have ideas that may help. I’m in web3 development.

Questions

SERVICE OT

I MADE PAYMENT THRU CENTURY LINK THEY SAID THEY CONYACTED DIREDT TV TO REDTORE SERIVE BUT SERVICE IS TILL OUT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

go phone ot worth it

I bought a $45.00 refill with a 90 expiration. Expired after 30 days. Called 800-331-0500 talked with someone who obviously does not know what she is doing, could not get her to understand says 90 days on refill.  She kept insisting it was 30 days.  Go phone leaves alot to be desired. Check with all

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Keeping calls from showing on my bill

is it possible to make calls and n ot have them show on my bill

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

i cannot update my s8 plus unlocked

I have been trying to update my s8 plus but ot always says CURRENT SOFTWARE IS UP TO DATE

Questions

Call forwarding to landline

How do you do ot

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pixel 8 pro IMEI ot recognized

Hi, I have a pixel 8 pro that's unlocked. AT&T has said my device is not compatible with their network because IMEI is not recognized. I contacted Google support and they have confirmed that my device is unlocked and can be used with any carrier. I have used the same phone in Europe and Canada s

Questions

What does "In progress" mean?

I cannot remember ATT taking so long to process an order.I placed it early this morning about 12 and ot started off woth the "processing" status, now ot states "in progress" can someone tell me if there is something wrong with my order or what?

Questions

Number sync is ot part of the Samsung beta

to the conversation: 

Numbersync

Can I numbersync a Samsung gear S3 LTE frontier from AT&T to an iPhone 6+. My wife bought me one and I'm hoping it wasn't a waste of money. Still waiting for it to arrive.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

pantech p9070

Sir, I purchase Pantech P9070 In India But he not accept any Network Sim ot Signal plz give me Unlock Code and Method to unlock

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text a number to pay my bill

I accidentally deleted my text message to pay my bill by responding 1 how can I get another message sent to me to pay ot

Questions

Screen

My screen won't power on unless someone calls ot tx's me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HTC ONE M8 update to Windows 10

Does anyone know if the Windows 10 update is available and if so what do I need ot to install it on mt HTC One M8

Questions

I have the same problem unable to make ot receive calls

to the conversation: 

Galaxy S9 Cannot Make or Receive calls

My S9 will not make or receive calls. Texts and data work just fine. I went through the troubleshooter on ATT's website. The problem still exists. Outgoing calls just display "Calling..." and never connect; eventually, ending the call automatically.I never receive any notification of attempt of an i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why do I only have 2 bars?

Why do I only have 2 bars on my iPhone 6plus at ALL times? I live in central New Jersey & would think connectivity would ot be a problem!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which button on the S30 remote is the AT&T "button"?

Which button on the S30 remote is the AT&T "button"? I want ot follow the instrucitons of rre-setting but cant since ther is no apparnet AT&T button on my remote.

Questions

9/22 64 gold tracking number on 11/11 just got ot today 11/17 orange county CA

commented 

10 years ago

to the conversation: 

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  In my logical way of thin

Questions

DVR jumps ot live tv

Still having problems with DVR jumping to live tv after being paused with the message "This channed has jumped to live TV to allow TV viewing or recording on the DVR receiver". Problem is the DVR jumps when only one or two TV's are on and nothing is being recorded or scheduled to be recorded. Proble

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is anyone having trouble making calls where the person on other end hears static?

Hi all..1/3-4/19 Is anyone having trouble making calls,and person on other end getting LOUD static..I kno steady 10 people experiencing this.  Got so bad,I'm ordering another phone,dont kno ir ot will fix problem

Questions

So there is no cancellation fee? OK, but I still want ot test first without paying out.

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

GoPhone $2/day to test coverage.

I use an unlocked Android phone that is compatible on ATT's network. Anyway, I am currently on T-Mobile and I just moved and I cannot get any service at all now. One of my movers had a higher end S7 on T-Mo and also couldnt get any bars.I have a prepaid ATT SIM, and I wanted to test to see if maybe

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.