The new iPhone 15
Wowo58's profile

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 4:10 AM

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  

In my logical way of thinking I believe orders should be filled by date ordered, period.  For those of you that ordered before me I believe you should have your orders fulfilled prior to me receiving mine.  

I am as anxious as everyone else to get my phone and am hoping for a glimmer of hope here.  So if you wouldn't mind can you please tell me when you ordered your phone and the date of shipping you were given?  If you have received your phone was it shipped to you within the shipping dates? Earlier or later?

Also does anyone have a timeframe for Lifeproof cases or Otterbox for iphone 6 plus?

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered 6 plus 128 GB gold, was told thirty days at the AT&T store where I ordered it. When I got home right after ordering it I recieved email that said it is preparing to ship with dates of 11/9-11/27. My status is still the same as of today with no change.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Placed order on 09/27 online, gold 64 gb, estimated shipping date: 10/07-10/17. Actual Ship date: 10/05. USPS tracking says will be delivered at my house tomorrow (10/07). All in all, I'm pretty happy with my experience.

Edit: IDK about lifeproof or otterbox, but I found that the i-blason slimfit is pretty comprable to the otterbox as long as you're not being extremely rough with your phone like a construction worker or something like that. And they are only $15 on amazon, so it would make a good temp case until you can get an otterbox. 🙂

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered online 9/12 6 Plus 64 gold, estimated ship dates 10/13-10/22. Actual ship date 9/27, recieved 9/29

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered the 64g 6 plus Gold on 9/18 and my shipping date has been 11/9-11/27 all along with no change. I don't understand why people who ordered after me got earlier estimates and even have their phones already. Not cool

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

Ordered 9/12 at 3:02 am. Shipped yesterday.

The problem isn't the wait. It is that if someone preorders, they would expect to receive the product before others (who did not preorder). This, coupled with the lack of information from AT&T, just makes people hopping mad. Next time, I will go back to my old practices and order from Apple. 

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered the iPhone 6+ on 10/3...My shipping dates are 11/12-11/21

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered online from AT&T on the morning of the 15th Sep.  Given Nov 9-27.  64GB SG 6+

Not even down to a month away yet.

I keep checking and hope for a glimmer.

MEG

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Ordered iPhone 6 plus Silver 64GB through ATT retailer on 9/12 at 10a central time. Was told that I would receive it no later than 2-3 weeks. Current estimated delivery time 11/9-11/27 and has not changed yet. I'm not sure how ATT is managing the order process - how are deliveries to folks who ordered waaaaayyyy later being made (same model/spec?). ATT needs to be taken apart and sold to investors who can actually manage the company and not just think about ways to maintain an oligopoly.

System sucks.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

My frustration started EARLY in this process.  I placed a pre-order Iphone 6 64 gb on Sept 12 on the ATT website.  Then while looking at the trade in values found that the online value for my 5c was only $100- yet the in store offer was $200.  I called and talked to an ATT Rep who told me that online orders would not be eligable for the $200 (higher) trade in value. She suggested I cancel, and order in store.  So.. on Sept 13th I did just that.  I needed to keep my 5c until my 6+ came in and the store rep said I could trade it in after it "came in" and he told me I could keep checking with them to see if any had come in... I, as a pre order customer, would have priority to pick up my phone.   The date given was Mid to late October.  The impression being it would be shipped to the store! Upon looking at my reciept, it stated pre orders could not be picked up in store AND the reciept was for $845-  NOT the upgrade price of $400.  I then looked up my order online and had shipping dates of 11/9-11/27.  I stopped in the store to have them explain and was told - If phones come in prior to mine shipping, they could cancel my online order and I could buy from them and walk out the door.  Now that they've stopped the increased trade-in value as of Sept 30. I will have to wait for it to arrive at MY HOUSE, then take my trade-in to the store to have it credited back.   I'm hoping they only charge my CC for the ugrade amount of $400 and not the full $845.  I've also heard of other carriers selling way after my order date of Sept 13th and customers recieving their phones already.  C'mon ATT!  Train your staff on what is correct, and treat your customers as if they matter to you!

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered online from AT&T on the morning of Sept 14.  Given Nov 9-27 as ship date.  64GB SG 6+

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.