Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (674)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Passport 120 - Tethering

Im going to Europe for a month or two and was going to get the Passport 120 for my iPhone and then tether my iPad to it when needed.  Is tethering supported under these 'Passport' plans?

Questions

unli call and text to 120 countries?

Hi! It says that we I have unli calls and texts in my plan. Is it true that it is applicable to 120 countries?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get the text details for my past 120 days?

Need to get a record of actual messages sent in text for past 120 days. How do I do that

Questions

Reward card 120 days window. Works great for ATT, not for customers.

I purchased two iPhones with BOGO + $250 Reward Card in August 2019.I NEVER have an email or letter about a reward card at all. Today I called ATT and redirected to the reward center.What I heard it that since 120 days passed, they cannot give me the reward card, and saying that I signed the documen

Questions

what does "Nation Call 120 Pref" mean on the monthly charges?

I am noticing a montly charge on my parent's land line that is called "Nation Call 120 Pref" for $14.99 a month. What is this for? What does it mean?

Questions

Reward support limited to 120 days prior?

I was supposed to receive $300 in reward cards.  After reading some of the forums I guess I should consider myself lucky that I got at least $100 of it.  I just called the rewards center and they can't get the other rewards on there because it's just past 120 days from my initial order date.  How co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

bad local pings at times

Right now getting poor ping times form home to an local non att system  1

Questions

Is the cable run into my home affected by being close to 220 and 120 volt lines for approx 40 ft?

I just signed up for ATT&T fiber with uverse TV and 1 GB internet and phone. I recently replaced my driveway and ran a 2in pvc pipe underneath for cables. The run is about 40 ft in length. I have 220 and 120 Volt power run through the pipe for a camper on the driveway. Can the same be used to connec

Questions

@browndk26 Short answer is both.  Speed from the BGW-210 itself (via its own webpage) was 120 Mbps.  From my laptop via an ethernet cable to the BGW-210 was 120 Mbps.  From my laptop on the WiFi from the BGW-210 was 90 Mbps.  And

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

The Dreaded Double NAT

I have AT&T Fiber, a BGW-210 and an Orbi Mesh system. How can I avoid double NAT? I have the BGW-210 in passthrough mode.  Allocation Mode = Passthrough, Passthrough Mode = DHCPS-Fixed, Passthrough Fixed MAC Address = <the MAC address of my Orbi router>.  Wi-Fi is off on my B

Questions

I believe that's why they don't give the card right away. Make enough room for us to wait and to miss the 120 days. I didn't know I have to check before 120 days, even though I might sign the document saying the 120 days time windows.

to the conversation: 

Reward card 120 days window. Works great for ATT, not for customers.

I purchased two iPhones with BOGO + $250 Reward Card in August 2019.I NEVER have an email or letter about a reward card at all. Today I called ATT and redirected to the reward center.What I heard it that since 120 days passed, they cannot give me the reward card, and saying that I signed the documen

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old AT&T Prepaid Phone Cards without PIN numbers

I have three 120 minute and one 1200 minute very old AT&T Prepaid phone cards which do not have any PIN numbers.  All they have on the card is a CARD# and a barcode.  There is no expiration dates on any of the cards and the 1200 minute card says "Minutes do not expire."   These were bought at a Sam'

Questions

They gave me 120 a piece for my phones.

to the conversation: 

Att switch program mail and rebate

I ported over from tmobile to att. While the switcher offer was going on and i filed my final bill from tmobile to att mail and rebate website as soon as i recieved it . It has been 4 weeks now and it still says "required waiting period " in the status. My main concern is that i got a letter from tm

Questions

after 3.5 hours I was told ATT could never help me with the gift card, meaning everything was a waste of time and lies and I would need to call the reward center. The reward center says since I signed up more that 120 days ago I can't have it. 

to the conversation: 

Never received $500 giftcard - tried to upsell me when I asked for it

3 hours on the phone. I never received the $500 giftcard I was promised upon signing up. Actually, nothing ATT promised was true.  My signal did not cover 2000 sq ft, I had to buy 2 extenders, one from ATT at the outrageous price of $50.  I did not receive the $500 gift card which was the

Questions

Closed

Att did not give the promised reward

Att promised a $250 reward, however, they did not give my reward after many calls from my side. Finally, they sent me the reward but for $150. again, I tried my best to connect on this issue with them. Now they say I have passed 120 days since account activation and they won't' be able to do an

Questions

You math is off.  $135 + 120 line access + 120 one time activation  fee + $20+ plus taxes and fees which add another $5+ per line.   That's almost $400 right there.  And then proration for service because you were already billed for the current month

to the conversation: 

I was incorrectly informed on how much my nex bill would be

I added 4 new lines to my account this month. When I was in the store setting everything up, I was told the bill would only come out to around $255 (the original $135 from the first line, and an additional $30 for each new line activation fee, which would come out to an additional $120, equaling $25

Questions

Samsung 40D6000SF LED 1080P 120 w/ Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player BD-D5700

commented 

9 years ago

to the conversation: 

Problem securing uVerse wireless tv

Daily the Smart TV must have settings for wireless uVerse network set up. Each day the network works fine but next day the password is required in order to connect to the Internet. What needs to be done to save setting permanently?

Questions

Did. They will not help because 120 days have elapsed. Bought phones in June. Called to figure out where my reward card was in July. Was told to wait 2-3 billing cycles. Called back after 2-3 billing cycles. Was told they cannot offer reward because

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

Reward not received for purchase in June!

I did an BOGO iPhone upgrade in June and was supposed to receive $300 reward card as part of this deal.  I made a follow up call in mid-July and was told to wait 2-3 billing cycles.  I have still not received the reward card.  Phone calls to the Reward center last week and they say that I cannot get

Questions

Billing question

I paid 120 last night and was wondering can I pay the 30 friday

Questions

Thanks for this alert. I am now 3GB and have unlimited SMS to 120 countries.

commented 

10 years ago

to the conversation: 

AT&T Bumps Allotments on 2GB and 4GB Shared Data Plans

AT&T is bumping the 2 GB allotment on the $40 Mobile Share Value plan to 3 GB. It is also bumping the 4 GB allotment on the $70 Mobile Share Value plan to 6 GB. AT&T also extended its Double the Data offer on Mobile Share Value plans with allotments ranging from 15 GB to 50 GB until November 15. Pre

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International texting to 120 countries

I can't find a list of these countries anywhere! Is there a link to a page that someone can give me? Thanks!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.