Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (17)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

以下订单处理成功:#***** 下次激活策略 运营商 型号容量!#3IMEI/SN:*****查询结果:Model: IPHONE XS MAX 256GB GOLD CELLULAR [A1921] [IPHONE11,4]IMEI: *****IMEI2: *****Serial Number: *****Purchase Date: 2018-11-15Activation Status: ActivatedWarranty: Apple Limited WarrantyTelephone

to the conversation: 

Why is my iphone a contract machine?

The new iphone xs Max I bought in China, after a few months of use, found that this is your company's contract phone. Now my phone can't use the number card of a Chinese operator. My iphone serial number is *****, Ask you to help me with it.   [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do no

Questions

If the A5000 are brought in the Far East (Mainland China) (AliExpress) (淘寶) etc etc....It may not fully work in North America. USA got no 2G GSM service.Oneplus phones sold to North America had a different spec.

to the conversation: 

Prepaid Card for Visitors

Hello AT&T Team and Community, I'm visiting the US from 19.12.2017 to 03.01.2017 and i will need a prepaid sim card, mainly for local calls and for internet. I will arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). My questions are: Which Service do you offer for US Visitors? Is there a AT&T Store

Questions

Hi @xingru,   單擊此整個句子給我們發送郵件。包括您的姓名和帳號。   ATTU-verseCare

to the conversation: 

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

By the way, Note 5 maybe in Asia market 12 Aug. 2015.And the spec.  are as follow:傳聞規格方面:2K 屏幕 (Display)、Exynos 7422 處理器(Processer)、4GB RAM、32GB (or above) 或以上 ROM,500萬 (前)(front) 1600萬 (後)(Back) 像素鏡頭 (camera)、S-Pen、4100 mAh 電池 (Battery)。 Which one i

to the conversation: 

Looking forward to the Note 5 ?

http://galaxynote5edge.comI added the link above for Note junkies like myself, so you can read the news verbatim.If it works as good as it reads, holy cow, what an amazing phone!27 mp rotating camera. Risky, but finally a decent selfie.Octocore and 4 GB RAM.32 or 64 GB option with SD card and remova

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Closed

How to use a song for ringtone on Iphone 8

I hate to admit how upset I am that iphone 8 allows no easy option to use a song as a ringtone or alarm tone. I know it's just a ring tone, but I don't like change that is forced upon me. I really really really don't want to use canned ring tones or buy 着信音 from Apple. I want to use the same beloved

Questions

我是从中国写信的,我有一部被AT&T锁定的iPhone,因为我住在中国,所以我没有AT&T帐户或AT&T无线号码。I tried to submit the unlock request at AT&T several times, but it didn't work out.

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

Hi youngjm, thanks for the link, but I can't find China on this page. I thought I'd go straight to Apple China at http://store.apple.com/cn/buy-iphone/iphone5s (site is in Simplied Chinese) to find out, but got confused even more.  

to the conversation: 

Can I use LTE Internationally on my iPhone 5s?

I bought an unlocked iPhone 5s from At&t in US. Now I'm in Shanghai China and LTE will be soon available here. But I was informed by the at&t official website that the iPhone 5s you sell support only 4 LTE bands (2,4,5,17). So I want to know if it will support more LTE bands since it's unlocked. Tha

Questions

Request for help: I ​​was deceived by the AT&T store staff in Mexico City for $1800 in phone bills!请求帮助:我被墨西哥城的AT&T店员工欺骗了1800元电话费现金!           Jiadao  [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information suc

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

Scammer Spoofing My Telephone # and Name

I recvd a call from a local business indicating that they rcvd 3 calls today spoofing  my caller id name and telephone #. They claim to be a credit card company collecting on a debt.What can I do about this? Who can I report this to? My tele is an AT&T land line.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.