Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Do you recognize the five stages of dealing with – Game Over?

Want to taunt a fellow gamer or two via social this week? Come join this Twitter thread @ATTexplore! Welcome to the bargaining stage of dealing with "Game Over."   This is one of a few tweets we're sharing via @ATTexplore this week created for gamers by gamers!   So, come join th

Questions

Social Media Tips - Use it Or Lose It

I have used social media to great success. New clients, building relationships on all levels for all areas, etc. I recently held an online contest and gave away 25 of my manuals filled with my company and affiliate product links. I am able to use the opt-n email addresses to send company info they c

Questions

Closed

Unable to verify Twitter account

Help. Not sure if anyone is having this problem, but I recently signed up for a Twitter account using att sub-account. I know the email is valid, I have sent and received emails on the account, however, I am unable to verify my Twitter account because the email is never received from twitter. I have

Questions

Why can’t I use any apps On my Prepaid plan such as: App Store, iTunes, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.?

I have the $65 Prepaid plan with Autopay (which reduces to $45 a month). I had paid my bill on time and ever since then, my phone does not connect to any of these apps. It has been like this for a about 3 days after I’ve paid as if my phone has no service. But, I can receive and make phone calls and

Questions

Is there a secret to getting UVerse?

Anyone have any tips so that a potential customer (and long-time internet/phone customer) can get Uverse cable without going through the following process?- 2 hours waiting for tech who did not show- 6 hours on phone/web trying to determine status- 4+ more hrs spent next day trying to get answers/re

Questions

I am at the end of my rope with horrible experience upgrading a phone

To describe the situation literally took me an hour putting it in writing because it had gotten so complicated that I feared trying to address it via a phone call ( which would have been perhaps my 10th session in an ongoing saga)    I tried to convey the situation through Direct Message to the Soci

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.