Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (12)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

HRTV and TVG

I have been a UVerse customer since UVerse came to my NE Ohio area in the summer of 2007. Two major things appealed the price with all the channels and 2 horse racing channels. In December of 2013 UVerse decided not to renew a contract with TVG, making HRTV the only accessible horse racing channel t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What happened to Gol TV?

Yesterday it was on now I get a "You are not subscribed to this channel" message.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Caller ID shows "Unavailable 1"

Recently. I've been getting calls that register on the caller ID as "Unavailable", and the phone number shown is just "1". Is there a way to block these calls?

Questions

Where to go for complaints ?

I have been with AT&T for 10yrs. Recently went to Next plan with 6 plus. Everything went wrong. Customer service misrepresented itself on at least 5 separate occasions . Refused to send emails of chats. Took snap shoots of 1 text. Am lost at what to do. Seriously considering just walking away.

Questions

Why can't I "Me too", "Kudo" ?

I can't give "kudos", "Me too" because those buttons disappeared! Unable to do it for months!   Is it just me?

Questions

Spam filter not working

Over the last week I have been receiving a significant increase of spam email in my Inbox. I have been using the Spam button to delete it hoping that the filter would improve. This method is not working. It almost seems like the Spam filter is not working. Anyone else having this issue?

Questions

When will the Galaxy S5 32GB be available?

It's a pretty simple question, when will  AT&T offer the Galaxy S5 32GB?  I know last year the Galaxy S4 32GB came out about 17-20 days after the Galaxy S4 16GB launched, but last year the price for a 32GB Galaxy S4 was announced and so far this year nothing. For those who feel 16GB is sufficient, t

Questions

Loud touch tone sounds during phone calls

Recently I started hearing what sounds like touch tone sounds during my conversations.  At first I thought is was maybe the person on the other side accidentially pressing one of the number buttons.  When that was ruled out, I asked and it was only present on my side of the conversation, the other p

Questions

Being Billed for Service after Cancellation and After transfer to another carrier.

Until recently I had an AT&T cellular account and hotspot for two cell phones. Reception in my building was poor for several years and i finally switched carriers. I had no contract and owned my phones. I ported the phones to the new carrier on Feb 1 and Feb 4 2018.  I began active use on those date

Questions

How to Contact a Manager or Escalation Team Member that Can Resolve a Problem

All I want to do is order an AT&T service that decidedly available. Because someone entered information into the main computer inaccurately, I have hit both a cycle of frustration and a dead end.  I've spoken with three customer service reps and a technical service rep. I've "chatted" online and sen

Questions

Unable to log into email - keep getting Not Found on Accelerator

For the past two days, I'm unable to get into my email.  For some reason it's going through AT&T.  I enter my email address and password and when it tries to sign in, it gives me a blank page that says Not Found on Accelerator.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.