Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Power Pole Replacements

We have damaged & leaning power poles, one with a transformer in dire need of replacing. FPL sd to call ATT since ATT owns Bellsouth, which are the poles we have, (per the FPL rep after running the pole#). When I call the ATT tele#, that FPL rep gave, #877-739-2478, it's the mobile/wireless serv

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

e-mails sent to gmail accounts are bouncing back as undeliverable- need help with DKIM and SPF

why are my e-mails sent to gmail accounts bouncing back as undeliverable? Help with DKIM and SPM Recently my e-mails sent to anyone with a gmail account are undeliverable. The message I get is that I need to authenticate with DKIM and/or SPF. I don't know how to do this and ATT support said they did

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cance a booster?

I have been calling the 1800 288 2020 and once I enter my phone number it just hang up.

Questions

Escalation Team

I would need the phone number fir the escalation team. They are charging us with not returned equipment eventho we have returned it and have receipts. Talked to customer service server all times but still receive bill with "final notice"

Questions

Switching to Att Air

I went and upgraded my phone a few weeks ago and got roped into getting the new Att Air setup over my previous ATT 25 service. I am a bit confused because I was told in store that I would not need to do anything that it was being transferred from Att 25 to Att Air automatically. Well, not when I log

Questions

Unable to connect router to extender

Router will not connect to NetGear or Hyzom extender using WPS to AT&T router. Process has not worked since installing new Gateway and router.

Questions

FCC Broadband definition updated

In today's FCC report they updated the benchmark for what can be defined as broadband internet, from 25Mbps down/3Mbps up to 100 down 20 up. Will AT&T's plans be updated to meet these benchmarks in the near future, or at all? The speeds in my area are quite slow for what I pay.

Questions

AT&T Sign-in

i just lost my phone and also i suspend the phone number i don't have the access on the email as well which is on the account, and i believe that you guys gonna take the payment automatically from my account but right now my internet is not working and i believe this is due to non payment but i am n

Questions

How do I get devices to connect to my extender?

Everything is connected to my gateway. How do I change which one devices connect with? Gateway or Extender

Questions

Curious on service

I'm moving to Yukon Oklahoma and the house that we are moving into has a att fiber box at the end of the driveway and there are several poles identifying that there is an att fiber line buried but my house says online and when I called said that there is no service at my house is this normal or are

Questions

Fiber Optic Gift Card

I called in to change my address in Jan '24 for the first week of Feb '24. The rep told me that if I upgraded to fiber optic ($30 more per month) I would receive a $100 gift card. It is March '24 still haven't received it and when I called in they said I'm not eligible. I've seen a few Reddit forums

Questions

Extenders not showing even after forgetting and reconnecting

Following up on https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-fiber-equipment/fiber-with-home-extenders-extender-not-showing-but-working/6282d87412d20e6978ec4351?page=2 pretty frustrated with the smart home manager

Questions

AT&T Air with corporate VPN

Is anyone having issues using their corporate VPN on the AT&T Air 5G internet service? The speed tests are slow when our VPN is connected and go back to normal without the VPN connected. Our VPN provider is asking if AT&T limits DTLS or UDP/TCP traffic. Are there any AT&T employees in th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

demolition clear letter

I am trying to obtain a demolition clear letter to apply for a demolition permit in the City of Hialeah. The address of the structures to be demolished is 1826 Gadsen Blvd, Orlando FL 32812

Questions

Underground Cable box run over and damaged

Hello. I am a property manager in Nashville, TN. A resident has called to let us know that a cable box has been run over and damaged in Thompson Station. Who would I contact to get this repaired? Thank you! 

Questions

Wall plugin

I'm wondering if it's possible to get someone to come to my home and install ethernet plugin jacks in other rooms? The modem/ router is plugged into one room and I'd like other rooms to have it as well though I'm not sure if this is something simply done or how much something like this would cost.

Questions

Utility Mapping

Hi, we need utility mapping information for the City of Santa Fe Springs project site. Thank you

Questions

Official Solution

AT&T Email Account in Microsoft Outlook is slow to send emails

I find that, for the past 2 months or so, sending emails from my AT&T account in Microsoft Outlook often takes quite a while (up to 30 seconds). This can happen with a simple email or one with links and attachments. I am running Office 365 on a PC using Windows 11. I have tried to upgrade to New

Questions

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

Closed

Autopay De-enrollment

Approximately every 2 months this year I’ve received  an email stating my request to de-enroll in Autopay has been processed. I have NEVER requested to de-enroll & it’s getting very frustrating dealing with this every few months. It’s so bad that I’m considering canceling AT&T & going with Spectrum,

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.