For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
napm's profile

4 Messages

Saturday, December 23rd, 2023 10:27 PM

Report a manager

Hi, my son has been victim of discrimination one retailer store, he is current working his two weeks notice but anyhow i want to file a complaint agains the manager and the store. Can anyone help me to get in contact with HR, thanks

Accepted Solution

• 

93 Messages

5 months ago

You can’t file a complaint on behalf of your son because you don’t have standing. Your son will have to file it himself.

Every state has a process for submitting employment discrimination complaints. You will have to look up yours. You will also need to check his employment policies - I’m not sure if it’s possible to impose mandatory arbitration for something like this, but if it is possible, I would strongly guess they did it.

4 Messages

5 months ago

thanks for the info,  i am going to be on it..

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

5 months ago

@napm  If the store was an Authorized AT&T Retail Store then your son will have to file his complaint to the individual store manager. AT&T Retail Stores are not owned or operated by AT&T nor are they staffed with AT&T employees. If it is an AT&T Corporate Store, the same process holds true but AT&T would probably take the matter more seriously. He should have contact information for who ever hired him and that's where I would start first.

Keep in mind that this is a public, customer to customer forum only. It is not AT&T Support.

4 Messages

5 months ago

thanks for the info.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.