Hurry! Find the perfect gift today! Everyone gets our best deals on any smartphone!
Andrew_guice's profile

New Member


1 Message

Thursday, April 13th, 2023 8:28 PM

Employment Verification

I have having issues verifying my employment. I am a previous AT&T employee and what was reported to the work number is in accurate I can’t get through to HR because I no longer have a UID. How can I get in contact with someone to have this corrected and my employment verified?

Community Support


225.4K Messages

8 months ago

Hi there, @Andrew_guice! We're happy to get you pointed in the right direction.


Employment verification for former employees can be obtained by calling The Work Number, an automated national employment verification service owned and operated by the EQUIFAX Corporation, at 1-800-367-5690 or accessing The system will prompt the caller to input the company code (10535 for AT&T), and the caller's social security number.


If the number above does not work, we recommend trying the HR One Stop number: 888-722-1787.


Please feel free to reach back out if you need help in the future. Thank you for contacting the AT&T Community Forums!


Lacey, AT&T Community Specialist 

1 Message

4 months ago

Good morning I worked for AT&T Wireless Services in sales for 10 years

During 9/11 I was working downtown in the World Trade Zone  handing out cell phones to First Responders.  I have health problems. I am required to provide proof of employment. I tried getting on and  registering with the HR page  for internet help but the capshas does not work. 

631-504-2319 [email scrubbed] 

Michael Chivelly 


Not finding what you're looking for?