For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
TITORIVERA's profile

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, December 21st, 2022 5:49 PM

Closed

ATT Retiree Benefits Dependent Verification from Alight

The company that ATT uses to handle retiree benefits is called alight. They do not know what they are doing. It has taken my wife several phone calls for 1 month to change our mailing address on the system. We are not able to change the address on their web site because it comes from ATT. Today we spoke with a rep at Alight who was able to finally make the change. Also we are faced with sending in proof of ownership as part of the dependent verification process. Uploaded a bank statement to Alight. They still have not approved. Yesterday sent in a warranty deed which should work. Guess what, if dependents are not verified I could lose my medical coverage that I am entitled to.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

1 year ago

This is a consumer-oriented forum.  It is not intended to be a Human Resources board for employees, ex-employees or retirees of AT&T.

Use whatever HR-provided contact information you have for contacting AT&T HR.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

1 year ago

Sounds like you should be talking to HR. 

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

HR does not handle retiree benefits. This has been outsource to Alight.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

1 year ago

Alight handles the healthcare. If you're having problems getting a change to them than you'd need to complain to HR. AT&T contracts out to the to manage the HRA and healthcare benefits.

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

We spoke with ATT employees which where not too sharp either.

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

1 year ago

What is it you want from this forum? This is a customer populated forum, there's nothing we can do to get you an address change at Alight. 

Your statement. 

We are not able to change the address on their web site because it comes from ATT

If the information is wrong coming from AT&T than you'd have to get it corrected through HR.

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

We contacted Alight earlier in the week and spoke with a smart employee who was able to change the address. I was asking about ATT retiree benefits which should be appropriate here.

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

How do I get to my YSA acct

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.