Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
HefferanJoke's profile

8 Messages

Tuesday, July 25th, 2023 5:26 PM

Closed

AT&T Attorney in Arbitration implicated in 2 Felonies Case related

Hello At&T,

Since you make it so hard to reach legal and leadership, I’ll post my legal woes now, soon to be yours.

I’m in arbitration and your lawyer from Townsend & Kilpatrick, has committed 2 felonies in attempts to acquire my personal data allegedly, but I have 0 doubt. Hes already hacked me and deleted files, graduated to Wire Tapping and Wire fraud, allegedly, but I’m certain.

So before you delete my comment please direct me to legal to report this lawyer who is getting AT&T in far more trouble than my arbitration.

He can be unreasonable and refuse to settle, therefore if he breaks the law to my peril I’ll get him tossed or if we go to ruling and it is to my disadvantage, Ill contest and these crimes and misconduct will get me a title bout in court. (Edited per community guidelines) for all hacked customers.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

10 months ago

Oh boy 🤦‍♂️. Report the attorney to the Bar Association and let them deal with this if you have proof. This is a public forum, not AT&T Support so we are all just customers like yourself so there is no one here who can help you.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

10 months ago

As per the Forum Terms of Service, legal discussions are not allowed.

8 Messages

10 months ago

Then refer to me to the legal department! Now!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

10 months ago

We’re customers here.  We have no inside information. Google it.

8 Messages

10 months ago

I'm going to sue you and Apple (Edited per community guidelines) for denying Ios can be hacked until 7/2022 while you had journalists, including me, hacked by Pegasus in 10/2021. 

I'm invalidating the ADR AAA process as your lawyer James Hefferan Kilpatrick & Townsend was caught committing wire tapping and wire fraud against me it obtain my devices by fraudulent company. Load up by Brock   &  Stout law firm.

I am going to close you down and the AAA ADR is no longer a valid venue to At&t arbitration

I have submitted evidence of 3 felonies committed by At&t legal in the peocess of arbitration, 

REFER ME TO LEGAL. James HEFFERAN HAS COMMITTED FELONIES IN ARBITRATION PROCESS

CASE 01-22-0005-0993 CHAVEZ VS AT&T &  HEFFERAN

(Edited as per Community Guidelines)

[email scrubbed]

(edited)

8 Messages

10 months ago

REFER ME TO LEGAL. IM REPORTING HEFFERAN TO POLICE BAR IC-3 OIG DA 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

10 months ago

Calm down.  There is no you on these message boards.  As stated:  THIS IS NOT HOW YOU CONTACT AT&T. 

Contact an attorney.  Contact the BBB.  GOOGLE AT&T Corporate if you want.  Making numerous posts on a PUBLIC message board populated by customers is like screaming into the void.  

8 Messages

10 months ago

I've tried and your felonius lawyer is hacking me blocking contact. I'm contacting APPLE.

YOU KNOW YOU CANT REACH THOSE PEOPLE WITH ANY SPEED OR URGENCY.

YOURE GOING TO HAVE WORSE PROBLEMS THAN BEING INVVOIDBIF YIUVDONT REFER ME

8 Messages

10 months ago

REFER ME TO LEGAL

8 Messages

10 months ago

REFER ME TO LEGAL

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.