For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
spenceman1013's profile

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, September 14th, 2023 2:47 PM

All-FI Hub getting error E013

Starting this morning my All-Fi hub is showing E013 which per this article means DNS down: https://www.att.com/support/article/internet/000092832 . I am not able to get an internet connection through the device right now. The article says the fix is either a reboot or a reset of the Hub. I have done both of those and I am still getting the error. Is there any known issues with DNS right now, or is something just weird with my All-Fi hub?

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

8 months ago

If anyone comes here in the future, I finally talked to support and they did some tests and decided they are going to replace the hub.

32 Messages

8 months ago

I've gotten E013 a few times this month. The latest was yesterday afternoon. However, the internet connection comes back after I power cycle the hub.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

8 months ago

They have had me factory reset the hub 5 times now and the error always comes back within 15-20 minutes. I talked to them again and they said the hub doesn't need to be replaced. They said they're had been multiple customers that reported this error in the last few days and that they are looking into it. It will with for about 5 minutes with a fence connected to it and then it starts to error. I can then leave it alone for a little bit and the error will clear, but it comes back a few minutes after I start using it.

25 Messages

8 months ago

Ya, I got this behavior with my first hub. Loss of wireless (wired was fine). Restart of wireless did not work, had to restart the router. When I would get the E013, all devices lost the internet.

When I called support, no one had heard of e013. I renamed the 5g wifi in some hope that there wasn't a multi-phasic issue going on. It reduced the amount of times a day the wireless would go out, but it did not stop.

Next was resetting it to default, which did not work. Called support a 3rd time (5days into my 7 day trial), and had the tech tell me I had too many devices on my network. Asked to talk to the supervisor, and he sent a replacement router.

Got that router, came up fine. Worked for about 7 hours, then lost internet, and could not access the router except for the app. Restarted the router, and now it is in a reboot loop. 8bdays into my trial and cannot get reliable internet with internet air, suspect I will need another new router.

1 Message

6 months ago

It is November and I've been having this issue off and on for a couple of months. Did getting a new hub work? Did anyone find a resolution? I've been on with customer service for an hour... and it's working right now... but I doubt it's the last of the issue.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

6 months ago

They never did send me a new hub, it just started working again after a few days. Since then it has had the error twice, but just rebooting the hub had resolved the issue since then

32 Messages

6 months ago

I'm going on 17 days without rebooting or seeing the E013 code.

• 

20 Messages

13 days ago

i woke up and saw this error on the device. Googled it and find my self on this thread. I reset the device problem solved. I hope thats a permanent solution. All the security cameras, smart home devices, tv is connected and relied on this internet.

25 Messages

12 days ago

I eventually ended up getting a stand alone access point. It got to be that devices connected to the wifi would drop connection unless the hub was rebooted.

I turned off wireless on the hub and set up the ap. After that, my wifi issues stabilized.

3 Messages

12 days ago

If you have already performed both of these steps and are still encountering the error, it could indicate a potential issue with your All-Fi hub or a larger DNS problem. To further troubleshoot and resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to AT&T customer support directly. They will have access to the most up-to-date information on any known issues with DNS or specific troubleshooting steps for your All-Fi hub. They can assist you in diagnosing and resolving the problem efficiently.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.