See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
FirstNet®

FirstNet®

Explore, learn and discuss FirstNet built with AT&T.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!

2023-Latest-Conversations

View More

(328)
BILLING

This is a JOKE. I have lost money and not saved. Billed for accessories twice and the promise to call back never happens, I will file a claim with the BBB. It this ATT or another company?. Pathetic and no one cares. 

Question

Our web application is being blocked for no reason

We are an online giving donation platform for nonprofits. We have been getting reports from customers that donors who are on AT&T home Wifi are unable to reach their giving pages, which our hosted in our platform on Microsoft Azure. Most complain of the site not loading and getting a "The sit

Question

Hotspot Dropping after one hour

Hello, I have been utilizing my hotspot at my work for the past few months. I did not have issues until recently. I have found that the hotspot will stay connected and show that it is working, but only work for certain domains. I can google just fine, but when clicking a link to an external websi

Question

Accepted Solution

No ID(or info) on New router

My parents had a at&t tech come out to their house and change put their router. The new machine does not have any identification on it indicating device number or wifi passwords. They have tried to reach out directly but have been met with no help on the general line. Should they take the items

Question

AT&T cellphone users cannot call my office

I'm having major issues with customers not being able to call my office. This issue is intermittent; sometimes it lasts for a couple hours, sometimes it lasts for an entire day. Through our own troubleshooting efforts we've been able to narrow it down to AT&T customers only. What happens when th

Question

How to refund money for streaming

First Net has not be truthful in full disclosure of the hidden charges

Question

FirstNet PTT Sonim XP10 Not Working... ATT Failed Us Once Again

None of our new Sonim XP10's will let our users login to FirstNet PTT. Our FirstNet rep said (after we already bought the units) that the XP10 isn't FirstNet PTT certified... even though it says it is certified on the FirstNet Sonim XP10 AT&T sales page. Our "mission critical" PTT is completely

Question

Mass incompetence

So far since making the mistake of leaving Verizon 3 bills from AT&T/first net. All 3 bills have incorrect charges. Called after the 1st bill and of course was lied to. Received 2nd bill had to call again and lied to yet again. Received 3rd bill and called again and nothing but incompetence. It'

Question

No ID or password on router

My parents had a at&t tech come out to their house and change put their router. The new machine does not have any identification on it indicating device number or wifi passwords. They have tried to reach out directly but have been met with no help on the general line. Should they take the items

Question

Horrible system and no one can help

I created a FirstNet profile with email address A over the summer and moved my phone number to FirstNet. We have tried to convert that FirstNet profile to a FirstNet and Family account several times and were unable to do so. I was told we just had to use a different email address and create a new Fi

Question

Be the first to reply

(67)
hh

hhrr

Question

hh

hhrr

Question

hh

hhrr

Question