Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Account & Billing

Account & Billing

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Business customers, 24x7.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(1)

Pinned

Transfer of Billing Responsibility

Learn how to initiate a transfer of billing responsibility for a wireless number from one AT&T account owner to another OR learn how to accept a transfer. You can start the transfer online, and the future account owner can accept billing responsibility online.   Are you INITIATING a Tran

Announcements

2023-Latest-Conversations

(4706)
setting ringtones on a htc inspire

My htc inspire will only play the default ringtone. it will not play the tones that i have set in my contacts. when people call it only plays the default. it will not play the tone i have set for them. why is this??

Question

WHO IS MY ACCOUNT REP

Incredibly frustrating!! We've had a business wireless account for 14 years and account reps keep disappearing. No forwarding, no notice, no "HI I am your new account rep". Called Premiere suppoer and they cannot hep. How do I find out our current account representative??????

Question

Restoring Cancelled Service, thanks to Negligent Rep

Long story short, my fiancé bought me a new Series 9 watch to replace my series 5. I chatted in with AT&T and was disconnected because of timing out, 3 different times. I tried calling in, the hold was an hour +.I finally chatted in tonight, let the rep know I needed a watch removed on our plan

Question

Escalation for credit/refund request

We've been working on a credit/refund request for nearly two years now. The request is for multiple unused, unrequested SIM cards that were activated and shipped AT&T and resulted in several thousand dollars in charges. The error went unnoticed for several months due to our inability to access o

Question

No billing widget

Greetings!Please excuse me if this has been answered before. I don't see a way to search for previously asked questions.And please excuse me if I seem snippy. I'm very frustrated right now.For some reason, I have a business account and I'd like to pay my bill. I gather there's supposed to be a billi

Question

At&t won't let me cancel Internet

I've cancelled my business Internet twice now and it still shows as an active account on the at&t app. I was told on the first call to cancel that I would receive an email on where to return my equipment but have received no such email. After that call to cancel, my account that was in good stan

Question

Business Account Number Locked

Hi All, I have a friend who had a business account with his partner. They dissolved the company and his partner cancelled the account. Is there any way to get his original number back that he has had for many yeara? Thanks in advance. Ron

Question

Accepted Solution

E-mails being rejected by AT&T

Hello, We are a software company with software that many clients use. This software includes functionality for e-mailing customers, whether individually or through automated marketing campaigns (also via automated processes like purchase confirmations). We've received 3 reports in the past month fr

Question

Website malware blocked

Hello, a website of a customer of us (perfectly clean eCommerce website) is getting the infamous "Malware page blocked for your protection" screen shown for quite some AT&T users, which obviously isn't ideal. No idea why that website would be blocked, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a

Question

WhatsApp/WahtsApp Business account registration problems

I am writing to express a concern regarding an issue I am facing with my recently purchased AT&T business number. I have been unable to register a WhatsApp/WhatsApp Business account with this number. After spending several hours attempting to register and conducting research, it has become evide

Question

Be the first to reply

(530)
Renewal of Long distance line contract

My business contract for a long distance line expired a couple of months ago and I've tried renewing it by calling a plethora of numbers that ultimately leads to me not getting anywhere. My bill went up drastically and is almost not even worth having compared to the price we used to have on the cont

Question

Will Serve Letter

Hi, I need to speak to an engineer for a will serve letter in Alamo, TX.

Question

billing

I need the street address for the ATT billing office in Carol Stream IL.  I need to send a payment next day delivery Fed Ex and need a street address  thanks

Question

ACC Circuits Information Access

Hi!We have recently been exchanging our older and slower AT&T circuits for newer, faster ones. The new circuits are under the ACC Brand - which, is an AT&T Brand.Now I can't see my circuits under my AT&T Business Portal.  Where can I see this information? Thank you

Question

Restoring Cancelled Service, thanks to Negligent Rep

Long story short, my fiancé bought me a new Series 9 watch to replace my series 5. I chatted in with AT&T and was disconnected because of timing out, 3 different times. I tried calling in, the hold was an hour +.I finally chatted in tonight, let the rep know I needed a watch removed on our plan

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?