Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (14)

Views
Selected Views

Accepted Solution

Extremely Disappointed with AT&T Air - Unfair Charges and Poor CS

My name is Marina Ramirez, I’ve been a loyal AT&T customer for years, always singing its praises—until now. A few weeks ago, my opinion took a nosedive when I was hit with unexpected charges. First, a $9.99 late fee appeared on my bill, closely followed by a staggering $35.00 reactivation fee. A

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I split my 2.x and 5.x network

Various manufacturers tell me my issues have to do with the combined networks. At some point my networks got merged and now I want to have them separate. Thanks in advance

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

When will you take your dang DirectTV satellite back?

Im going to start charging you for rent of my roof space. We all know you guys charge for every nickel and dime you can get.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network Interface Device (NID)damaged ?

No longer have ATT internet service but just noticed the NID box on the exterior of house had black substance ( appearing like black like spray paint or smoke ? wish I could attach photos) around box and on areas of house siding. I opened the box and every bit of it and any wires are black, nothing

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to have multiple SSID with ATT fiber model+router

I want to have three separate SSIDs for my home - 1. Work network 2. OTT network  3. kids network Is It possible to use the modem+router unit provided by ATT to have three separate SSIDs? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Collection that is not mine

I had an account opened in my name, that is not mine in December of 2023. I saw the collection on my credit report when trying to get approved for a house loan, this dropped my credit score a good amount as the collection is for $3500. I have been trying to figure this out and called the collections

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does the AT&T have router/gateways that support POE?

I have AP that are POE and I need to know if AT&T have devices that will support them

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320-505 5 GHz channel

I have a WiFi app that scans channels and recommends a better channel. In router settings I can scan for a better channel. The channel that was recommended by the app shows in the router scan. I saved the settings. Now a few days later I see the channel has changed when using the WiFi app. Go back i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att Fiber/Ring devices

We just moved into a new build that is set up for Att fiber and has a ring doorbell already installed. Fiber was installed and we have had no trouble with the TV, computers or phones. I HAVE had trouble connecting the doorbell. I bought a Ring Chime/extender and cannot connect it either. I have rese

Questions

Accepted Solution

wifi air modem

My WYFI modem did not change time to daylight saving . how can i change it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Outbound port tcp/25 blocked on ATT Business Fiber with static IP block

We are a new ATT Business Fiber customer; we run servers which serve customers around the world and require to be able to send outbound email via SMTP on port 25 from the static IP addresses we have (paid for) as part of the service. All outbound connect attempts on port 25 time out. Searching the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Help CANCEL my Internet. Can't sign in.

I cannot sign in. Therefore, I cannot cancel my at&t Internet. Please help before this Tuesday.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How/can you change the DNS

I just got AT&T Fiber Internet they installed the Humax BGW320-500 Gatway. I was looking under advanced settings and setup. I did not find anywhere to change the DNS to one of your own. Can the default DNS be changed in this gateway? Can you even change the DNS when using fiber. I could not find

Questions

Accepted Solution

Erroneous Texts giving a verification code

I am getting frequent texts on my phone saying it is an AT&T msg and giving a one-time verification code. I do not have an AT&T phone. I am getting several of these a day now. How do I stop them?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.