Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
sowm's profile

7 Messages

Tuesday, April 16th, 2024 10:21 PM

Need underground cabling.

Hi, We took a new connection for our new home. they have provided the wiring and stuff so fast. I appreciate it. But they need to connect the main line to provide the internet. for that need some underground work. its been 3 days every call with the customer service say same answer that "technician will be coming and work will be done in 24 hours" . "I am sure they will fix it " bla bla bla... but they don't send any email regarding the information of technician arrival timing  . I am still not sure how long they need and why they are not providing us any proper communication and conformation. I need to move in and not internet to work. 

7 Messages

1 month ago

Yes In my yard but need to done under my drive way. Even if they can drop fiber we are good. If we can get the details of them I can schedule a date to place the fiber or work can  be done in 24hrs? Contact information would be more helpful.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

1 month ago

@sowm 

This is a public forum of other customers. The contact information is calling AT&T customer support. However if you keep getting promised timeframes with nothing to show for it, I would file a BBB complaint. That gets forwarded to corporate/upper management and typically gets contact from them within a few business days. Not a guarantee this would speed anything up, but hopefully at least you can get some clarity on the situation.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.