For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(92941)
New iPhones reject sim card

I swap my SIM cards between multiple iPhones. Including one that doesn’t have eSIM. Therefore sim is mandatory for me. On my older iPhone (iPhone SE 1 and iPhone se 2020), I have no problems. I put in a sim and it works. I bought an iPhone 13 mini, then resold it and bought iPhone SE 2022. Both unlo

Questions

A guy from india got into my friends imessages gc

So i was chilling and i got a text from a new group with all my friends and a guy who had +91 in the start of they’re phone number so i was pretty freaked out but i did some research and found this website anyway he sent a blank text i said who the flip is this he i waited around 2 minutes then remo

Questions

AT&T RADIANT™ Max 5G

I had naught the att sim card separate from the phone I put the SIM card in and it says on the phone that I have no SIM card and I can't get my service to start how do I get this thing working

Questions

Phone purchase through Walmart

Signed up for 2 lines ATT and signed up for 2 phones. Service where we lived was horrible..Went to another Cell provider Wanted to use phones we got from Walmart for Att. Phones were locked from other carriers to use on their network. Paid off both phones which should unlock them both Now they say I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Stand alone Apple Watch SE with cellular plan not receiving calls

My daughter has an Apple Watch SE with a cellular plan (no cell phone). All of a sudden, her watch is not receiving or now making calls. It started with it not receiving calls but being able to make outgoing calls. I did some research and basically found no answers except to restart the watch. After

Questions

Att waiving device balances

Is ATT still doing this? I heard you can send your device back

Questions

Asus Rog 8 Phone

I've have the Rog 6 and 7 phones and haven't had an issue with them at all. I pop the sim card in and it works like a charm. So when I bought the 8 I looked and the specs said it was compatible with AT&T. I just got the phone today and popped the sim card in and got a text from AT&T saying t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Did my old data plan transfer to my new phone?

I just joined att and I had my phone number and stuff transferred to my new phone. But now my old phone is saying I have no internet. I'm just wondering if my old 1 year plan from straight talk transferred to my new phone or if I need to call them to get a new number for my old phone. Or if it just

Questions

Accepted Solution

transferring Att number from Wireless Internet (IFWA40) to motorola unlocked phone

We have an ATT number we use for the house through a Wireless Internet (IFWA40) device which looks like a giantic square about 8 by 8 inches. It suddenly just died, nothing we tried would get it t work and yes there is an internal battery. We know the battery works because all the lights on the top

Questions

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(11)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.