The new iPhone 15

Get the latest iPhones & Apple devices on the nation’s largest and most reliable network!

If you are looking for the news on latest the Apple devices, including the new iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, or all of our Apple device deals for new & existing customers - you're in the right place!

Note: Before you move your data to your iPhone 15, you must update the iOS on the new iPhone. This will ensure the data transfer is as smooth as possible. Learn More.

Get the latest iPhones!

Expand all

Ready to upgrade to a new iPhone?

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Are you looking for other Apple devices?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Apple solutions...

(3)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T won’t unlock my deceased Mom’s iPhone

My mom passed away in July 2022 and after she died, my Dad brought her phone into an AT&T store in New York. The AT&T employee told my dad after he proved that she died that AT&T was closing my Mom’s account and that her remaining payments would be waived and take care of. My Dad was nev

Questions

Accepted Solution

the device you want to unlock is active on another at&t account. the account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. for

Bought a iphone 11 here in uae, turns out its sim locked and couldent contact the seller. if u try to unlock it via att unlock program it says "the device you want to unlock is active on another at&t account. the account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. for assistance,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Another request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Hi! I’m following the template I found here: https://forums.att.com/conversations/apple/request-for-carrier-visibility-carrier-reveal-on-ipad/61afe53e2f2f4a2ecda17252 - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 3rd genera

Questions

Join the latest Apple solutions...

(21)
AT&T keeps cancelling my account, when I'm only trying to sign up to get my full-price phone unlocked

In January, I was at Target and bought an unlocked iPhone for my mother: full price, $800, etc. It turned out they sold me an AT&T locked phone, but I didn't know that at the time. She took with her back to England to put it on her account, but that never worked, so she sent it back to me. I ev

Questions

Unlock AT&T phone from friend in order to switch carriers

I got an iPhone from my friend in 2021 (AT&T user). He had completed a factory reset before giving me the phone. I switched to T-Mobile and would like to continue using the iPhone. T-Mobile submitted an unlock phone request using my AT&T account info, phone number, passcode, and e-mail. The

Questions

Trying to transfer my number from a verizon phone with SIM to a new AT&T iphone 14 with eSIM - getting an error

I just got an iPhone 14 from AT&T to replace my old iPhone 12 that is currently on Verizon. I am trying to transfer my number on the verizon phone that has a physical SIM card to the AT&T phone that uses an eSIM.  When attempting the process to setup Cellular, I get an error message:&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T won’t unlock my deceased Mom’s iPhone

My mom passed away in July 2022 and after she died, my Dad brought her phone into an AT&T store in New York. The AT&T employee told my dad after he proved that she died that AT&T was closing my Mom’s account and that her remaining payments would be waived and take care of. My Dad was nev

Questions

Returning a newly bought phone with ESiM

I bought a new phone two days ago and it came with a new phone number as well. I’m already using it but I want to go back and return it because i want a larger GB. If i do return it, will my new number change as well since it’s ESim?

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.