Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

Watching DIRECTV

Watching DIRECTV

Watch your favorite shows and channels on DIRECTV.

(15253)
L
Satellite DIRECTV Operational Details

I just started using DIRECTV Satellite TV service, and need a single source (such as a User Guide) describing ALL operational details. The DTV installer did not leave with me such a printed booklet guide, and could not tell me where to find one by way of an internet search. Please advise me where su

Question

After signing into DirecTV Stream - I'm prompted to "Try DirecTV Stream" and then choose a subscription and pay.. AGAIN!

I recently installed a second television in my home and downloaded the direct TV stream app. After logging in with the correct credentials I am prompted with a screen to choose a package from the three being offered.. Entertainment, Choice or Ultimate.. and then sign up / pay for either. The probl

Question

Purchased Movie

I purchased a movie some time ago and have watched it several times. I was going to watch it today but the movie magically disappeared from my Purchase List. Any ideas how this happens?? James

Question

Paramount + Showtime

When does Direct TV become "partner" of Paramount Plus? When and how do we access the streaming service through Direct TV.  As of today, Direct TV is now shown as a "partner".

Question

Closed

movie channels not showing new releases

A lot of new releases of movies and tv series are going to streaming services. I have all the movie channels in addition to a basic package.  My monthly bill is about $270.  Why can't Direct TV get the new releases.  For the price I pay, I am tired of the reruns. I called when I saw

Question

Multiple TV’ s streaming on Roku get into video loop

Came to Direct TV stream leaving Dish Network after 27 years. Been great until last few days. Quite often while watching the video will get into a short loop while the audio continues.  The only way to get out of loop is to fast forward only to have it reoccur at random times.  No particu

Question

Optical cable hookup with Bose Ext Speaker

I am trying to get my Bose sound bar to work and have been in trouble. Where does the optical cable go, TV to speaker or TV to DirecTV control box, or control box to speaker?

Question

Missing Purchased Movie(s)

I purchased a movie some time ago and have watched it several times. I was going to watch it today but the movie magically disappeared from my Purchase List. Any ideas how this happens?? James

Question

DTV on-demand streaming fails on HD DVR on fiber service 1G?

Are there any settings on my router that need to be set to get back the streaming on the HD DRV (yes it is old  but it worked until I changed to fiber from FiberFirst (aka Hyper Fusion aka Millenium Telecom)?

Question

No Audio on one Local Channel

I'm the Chief Engineer at WPGX-TV in Panama City, FL. Today I received a viewer call from Chipley, FL.  The gentleman told me he was not getting audio on his DIRECTV system, but only for my channel.  I assured him we are putting out audio.  I suggested he call your customer service.&

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.