Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Construction & Engineering Assistance

Construction & Engineering Assistance

Request a local engineer for new construction or a "Will Serve" letter.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(2519)
F
follow-up to removing gigaman equipment

I submitted the following question back in 2022 and then we were hit with COVID...all the equipment is still installed in our schools. Remove old Gigaman Equipment from all our schools We have old gigaman equipment at all our schools for the old Gigaman fiber service we used to have like a deca

Question

New Convenience Store

Our Engineering firm has been contracted to prepare an investigation report for a new convenience store located at 462 Louis Breeden Blvd. Hamlet, NC 28345.  I wanted to ask if AT&T would be the telecommunications provider for this site and if so, ask for a willingness-to-serve letter.

Question

Easement Encroachment Approve Letter

I am planning on building a retaining wall in my backyard in the city of La Canada Flintridge, CA. Based on my conversation the Planning Department Official, I need to request for Consent to Encroach on Distribution Easement from the utilities companies. Would you please provide instructions on how

Question

Accepted Solution

Bartlesville, OK Will Serve letter

Good Morning, I am working on a proposed new construction project in Bartlesville, OK and am needing a will serve/utility availability letter.

Question

Underground Phone Line Relocation

I would like to lower an existing underground AT&T line that is adjacent to the ditch line on my property.   I would like to install at driveway, which will require lowering the grade at the ditch line.  I've been in contact with the electric utility to move their line in the same location but canno

Question

Will Serve - Stonecrest, GA

Good afternoon, I am trying to get in touch with the local engineer for the Stonecrest/Lithonia, GA area. We are in need of a Will Serve Letter and an estimate on how long it takes for service to be installed once requested. Thank you.

Question

Easement Encroachment Approve letter

I am planning on moving a fence line in the city of West Sacramento. The West Sacramento Planning Department request the applicant get consent allowing such encroachment. 811 has been out, and representatives for AT&T, PGE have been out and marked existing utilities within the area. Now just ne

Question

AT&T Right of Way Easement

I am needing contact information for someone who handles right of way easements. I have a copy of an old easement and the surveyor is unable to determine whether or not it affects our property. Thank you

Question

Utility Mapping request in California

Hello, I have a project located in Millbrae, CA to implement bicycle and pedestrian improvements at Richmond Drive & Laurel Avenue and Hemlock Avenue. Project improvements include: class III shared bikeways; bulb outs; ADA curb ramps; and road signage. I would like to request any utility maps

Question

Accepted Solution

Utility Mapping Request in Southern California

Hello, I have a project located in the City of Placentia, CA 92870 to upsize approximately 1,600 feet of 6-inch water pipeline within McKenzie Drive, Lute Avenue, Roxborough Drive, Cedarlawn Drive, and an easement along the drive entering Charles Wagner Elementary. For this project we would like to

Question

Be the first to reply

(169)
Easement release or permission to encroach

Hello, I have a property located in Buena Park, CA and wish to build an ADU in the rear yard, however, there is an old easement not being utilized and I need to find out how to proceed with a release or a permission to encroach on the easement, please advise, thank you, Gil

Question

Will Serve Letter Request

Hello, I am in need of a Will-Serve letter from AT&T stating that they are able to provide services to a specific address. Can you please provide me with an email or phone number to make this request? Thank you, Jack

Question

Will Serve Letter

I am looking for a will-serve letter for a new multifamily residential development in Visalia, CA.

Question

Consent to Encroach / letter of no objection

Hello, I work for a property management company. We have an apartment property that is building a monument sign in front of their office, The city of Houston says this is near easement and requires us to get a consent to encroach or letter of no objection from utility companies and names att as one

Question

Towneplace Suites Calhoun GA BIC Engineer request

Second request for AT&T BIC engineer to be assigned to our new hotel build in Calhoun GA. Need to determine meet point for fiber services already ordered.

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(53)

Accepted Solution

Bartlesville, OK Will Serve letter

Good Morning, I am working on a proposed new construction project in Bartlesville, OK and am needing a will serve/utility availability letter.

Question

Accepted Solution

Utility Mapping Request in Southern California

Hello, I have a project located in the City of Placentia, CA 92870 to upsize approximately 1,600 feet of 6-inch water pipeline within McKenzie Drive, Lute Avenue, Roxborough Drive, Cedarlawn Drive, and an easement along the drive entering Charles Wagner Elementary. For this project we would like to

Question

Accepted Solution

Inquiry of AT&T services at NTI commercial site (gas station/convenience store) - TYLER, TEXAS

Client will be building a new convenient store/gas station in Tyler TX, located at Hwy 31 W & CR 1134: 32.649936, -95.488497 Need to know if AT&T is the telephone provider in the area and will be able to service store. If you have a utilities map for AT&T facilities at requested locatio

Question

Accepted Solution

demolition removal Delray Beach Fl

Need AT&T disconnected from existing residence in Delray Beach, Fl and there are no contact phone numbers for Engineering dept 

Question

Accepted Solution

Service Availability - Belton, MO

Good Morning, I need to request service availability for a commercial site in Belton, MO. Could someone please contact me so I can provide the specific location details?  Thank you,

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?