Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
A

3 Messages

Monday, May 6th, 2024 5:07 PM

Utility Mapping Request in Southern California

Hello,

I have a project located in the City of Placentia, CA 92870 to upsize approximately 1,600 feet of 6-inch water pipeline within McKenzie Drive, Lute Avenue, Roxborough Drive, Cedarlawn Drive, and an easement along the drive entering Charles Wagner Elementary. For this project we would like to incorporate any facilities you may have in or around the project area into the design drawings for reference. Please let me know who I should contact about this.

Thanks so much!

Accepted Solution

Adventurer

• 

1.1K Messages

21 days ago

Hello, We saw your message and would like to help! We need to gather some details from you. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums). AT&T Business Social Media

Accepted Solution

Adventurer

• 

1.1K Messages

21 days ago

Hi, We’ve sent you a Direct Message to follow up on your request. Please check your Direct Message Inbox. You should see a chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums. We’ll be standing by for your response. AT&T Business Social Media
Not finding what you're looking for?