Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

clamage45's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 17th, 2019 5:13 PM

Changes in channel lineup?

A message appeared on the DirecTV screen saying that channel changes are coming on May 14, and to find out more at

att.com/tvchannelupdate

There is no such page. I searched att.com and directv.com but did not find anything about new changes or updates to channels.

Can anyone provide more information?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

45.6K Messages

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

5 years ago

@KA5UUN wrote:

New Channel  lineup :  CNN SUX! 

Just because CNN International is being added to some packages doesn't mean you have to watch it. Just use a favorites list to hide the channel from your sight if you are so offended by it.

Contributor

5 years ago

i found the page instantly,the so called changes are not of such importance.for people that use direct tv and have the basic package they are going to add nickelodeon jr and CNN,that`s it.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

5 years ago

@MCMLXAD wrote:

i found the page instantly,the so called changes are not of such importance.for people that use direct tv and have the basic package they are going to add nickelodeon jr and CNN,that`s it.

I would suggest checking the page again. They are not adding Nick Jr. In fact it is being removed from several packages. Boomerang and Revolt are being added to some more packages. CNN International is going to be on DirecTV.

Contributor

5 years ago

you are right,something like that.i did not pay to much attention because i already have all the channels they are going to add and in fact those channels do not really care me.

Contributor

5 years ago

i found the link and no major changes to come.nothing to worry about.they are going to add boomerang,cnn and another channel i can`t remember  the name to those that do not have them and they are going to eliminate nick jr,if you happen to have that channel and would like to keep it,you have to call direct tv and let them know. 

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

5 years ago

Not eliminating Nick Jr, just it will be in less packages then before. And of course the other channels added in more packages. Almost seems like Boomerang and Nick Jr are swapping how many packages they are in. Sounds good to me. Whatever holds Viacom back from trying to jack up prices again.

Contributor

5 years ago

New Channel  lineup :  CNN SUX! 

4 years ago

So how do I reach Congress to complain about this because We need to reach Congress to let them know that we need this check TV channels this is crazy

ACE - Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

@cbrown0310, I think you're replying to the wrong post.

*I am not a DIRECTV employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.