The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!

Do you have questions about a new smartphone, tablet or device?

Then you're in the right place! Check this page often for the very latest details, questions, featured messages, videos & more about the smartphones, tablets and devices that AT&T offers!

Get the latest Apple devices!

Expand all

Help for your new smartphone, tablet or device...

Expand all

Get the latest Samsung devices!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest phone and device solutions....

(16)

Accepted Solution

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

- I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iPad Pro 5th generation 12.9”. Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unlocking. The iPad is already SIM unlocked, it is the eSIM that is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hola no recibo el mail de confirmaci?n para liberar un iPhone

Hola no recibo el mail de confirmaci?n para liberar un iPhone

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlocking a iphone

Requested at&t unlock a phone. The request showed pending.  24 hrs later, I received a email stating that request was cancelled because time had expired!  I have recieved multiple emails this week from at&t , but this one concerning unlocking a phone, I did not receive , was not i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Amount owed

Is It possible to know how much is left to pay off on a phone bought online. If yes, who ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet on LOT Secomea router

Hi I'm having trouble configuring the internet on a Secomea router. I have a data card and I can't connect it to the GSM network. I've tried with several APNs and they never connect to the GSM network. I tried to test sending an SMS message and it doesn't send either. What will be the problem? Tha

Questions

Join the latest phone and device conversations...

(62)
Sort Voicemails

can you sort ATT Voicemails by duration (longest to shortest)? That would help. I don't see anyone asked THIS question. I see my 1st question is a duplicate. Where's the answer?

Questions

Closed

Voicemail Save ALL At Once Not 1-at-a-time

How do I save all my voicemails at once? iPhone has 200 saved. Some deceased relatives, VIP business voicemails, etc. I do not have endless hours trying to save each one individually. If nobody knows how to do that, can you sort by duration (longest to shortest)? That would help! Thanks.

Questions

Saving Voicemails

How do I save all my voicemails at once? iPhone has 200 saved. Some deceased relatives, VIP business voicemails, etc. I do not have endless hours trying to save each one individually. If nobody knows how to do that, can you sort by duration (longest to shortest)? That would help! Thanks.

Questions

device unlock

request to unlock device denied. att prepaid account was active until end of february when the phone number was ported to another carrier. phone was paid in full long time ago. have talked to several contacts at att, no solution. should i contact fcc & ctia. unnecessary aggravition for a lifelon

Questions

Unlock iPhone fails, reason is not correct.

Hi, I am not an AT&T customer. I submitted an unlock request for a 2nd hand iPhone, and only put in the IMEI.  The email back said that it couldn’t complete the request, as the phone is not on the AT&T network (yes, correct), and I should resubmit the request without the phone number.

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.