For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Sana72's profile

6 Messages

Saturday, November 4th, 2023 2:11 PM

Advertisement and Salesmen offering Max

Hello there! 

So I feel like I really got bamboozled in switching services to AT&T. I was told by the representatives that signed me up that there were streaming services available after repeatedly letting them know that Id need to factor in those services that I had with T-Mobile in making the switch. In addition, HBO 'MAX is being advertised as included with certain AT&T plan, of which I have. I'm super disappointed in the way that this switcheroo went down. I thought that I would be saving money. I hope that at the very least you can honor the advertisements that are being constantly played to me while I listen to Amazon Music AND Spotify, and at the very least, make good on your promise that "MAX is now available available to AT&T subscribers..." I'll be happy to speak to a customer service representative and follow up with any assistance provided. Thank you in advance for your time.

Ash

ACE - Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

6 months ago

There was a promotion for free HBO Max a couple of years ago for specific cellular plans. Now that HBO Max is its own entity and spun off from AT&T, I don't know if they are still offering the free Max anymore to new cellular subscribers. Those on the existing plan are upset because they were getting the 4k, ad-free tier but come December that will not be the case anymore. Whether AT&T/Max offers those subscribers a pathway to upgrade, for a minimal fee, to the 4k ad-free tier remains to be seen. Otherwise, they will be stuck at FHD with ads. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

6 months ago

Which Wireless plan do you have?
https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1385723/

These AT&T Wireless plans give you access to Max at no extra charge.

• AT&T Unlimited Elite®
  • AT&T Unlimited PlusSM
  • AT&T Unlimited Plus EnhancedSM
  • AT&T Unlimited ChoiceSM
  • AT&T Unlimited Choice IISM
  • AT&T Unlimited Choice EnhancedSM
  • AT&T Unlimited &MoreSM Premium
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.