Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

LBuller88's profile

Contributor

Friday, October 11th, 2019 11:06 PM

NHL Center Ice Package Not Connecting to NHL.TV app

So I’m reading through these forums & seeing a lot of people having the same issue at the beginning of each of the previous years hockey seasons. Here I am in 2019 having the exact same “loading...” but never does anything error. Did anyone ever get this resolved & how? 

I’ve tried on 2 different cell phones (on WiFi & on data), 3 different lap tops (MAC & P.C.) & 3 different web browsers (Safari, Google Chrome & Internet Explorer). None worked. Always saying “Loading..” but never gets any further. 

I’ve also tried resetting my DirecTV/AT&T password AND user name.

Nothing is working to activate the NHL Center Ice Package on the NHL.TV app. I even spent 2 hours on the phone with AT&T/DirecTV customer service last night. The first 2 reps barely spoke enough English to get by & couldn’t understand what I was explaining. The second one made me repeat “N.H.L.” 3 times then he asks “Football?” Nope.  Finally got an American woman & this lady tried but had no clue & eventually got me off the phone at 10:30pm by saying “Oh you may have to wait 24 hours.” I was over it & just decided to try again tomorrow. 

Today is tomorrow & I am still getting the same issue. The more I research, the more I’m seeing I’m not the only person with this issue what looks like every year. Please someone help resolve this?

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

5 years ago

Having the same issue but managed to login ok last night after I changed my directv password.

Contributor

5 years ago

I had originally given up after I posted this last night & didn’t check again until your reply just now. I just tried it again & it finally worked & fully activated! So thank you for letting me know yours worked so I could go try again!  

NEED HELP?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.