Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (100)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Pandemic Assistance

Lost my job as a result of recent shutdown and my service was suspended due to late payment. I got an email, and wanted to validate its authenticity. I'd like to know more about "Credit any fees to restore service" they offer.

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

bootloader

re newing a phones software and making it mine

Questions

Good lord🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

AT&T messd up my landline order

Yea my problem is AT&T [EDITED] my [EDITED] home phone landline order and never ship the [EDITED] home phone kit and was supposed to be here yesterday on the 6th and be activated yesterday day as well and never received any [EDITED] kit but UPS how ever dilevered my invoive and institution paper

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Illegal Dialing Practices

Why does ATT do business with Broadband Now who illegally dials customers? They random number generate and just call people. This is not legal. According to the calls I get day in and day out they are contracted by AT&T to offer special promotions. [EDITED per Community Clubhouse]

Questions

Good grief 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Did you know AT&T discriminates & takes advantage of disabled, vets & elderly?

Did you know AT&T discriminates & takes advantage of disabled, vets & elderly? Yup, it’s true! unethical practices, billing SCAMS and sells their info to only get SCAMMED FURTHER by THUGS stealing their MOMEY $$$ and/or THEIR IDENTITY...calls not blocked by their own AT&T security

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

question for july21

question for july21 desc

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

What really was fixed

My adventure and I would be to have a real answer AT&T Support on iPhone11 Pro Max  10-Jan-2021Sunday, my iPhone was unable to recieve messages (SMS) from my wife’s mobile (Verizon/Android Phone), but her phone showed they were sent with no issue. I am able to send messages (SMS) t

Questions

This☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

iPhone 6s Unlock status - Denied

Unlock status on the att website: "We can't unlock this device because it's currently active on another AT&T customer's account."    Also got a email from AT&T: "Before you can unlock this device, the owner must remove it from their account. If this is your account, ca

Questions

Amazon.com

traceroute to www.amazon.com (72.21.194.212), 30 hops max, 38 byte packets1 99-190-108-3.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net (99.190.108.3) 23.027 ms 20.304 ms 20.927 ms2 71.145.65.138 (71.145.65.138) 20.580 ms 20.736 ms 20.360 ms3 12.83.43.33 (12.83.43.33) 22.557 ms 21.037 ms 12.83.43.37 (12.83.43.37)

Questions

This ☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

Prepaid users matter too.

Why is it so difficult for you to charge prepaid members on the same date every month? This is inconvenient and annoying. I know it maybe squeezes more payments in a year, or whatever your angle is, but it really doesn’t do us “lesser users” any favors.

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

AT&T Fiber Equipment Fee with BYOD

After starting my service, I checked with AT&T customer service and was told that if I use my own equipment, I would not need to pay the $10 monthly fee. So I purchased my own BGW210-700 and another call to AT&T confirmed that I could return the leased device and no longer be billed the $10

Questions

Good lord🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Lied about iPhone promotion - Told free by store manager, but shows installment plan on website

I went into the AT&T store at 734 SW 3rd Ave in Portland, OR 97204 in order to change 4 phones to AT&T so I could take advantage of a family plan (4 lines at $40/mo with auto-bill). While at the store, I was told that since one of the lines was going to need to be a new phone number, that I

Questions

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Deliberate Intent to deceive, creative revenue inhancement aka stealing

Oh the list could go.on and.on but what good would that do? Especially when they control what is being said.  And.what is allowed to be said. 

Questions

This☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

Cellular Service

Who do I contact about terrible wireless service in the area of town I live? The service in my neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods is extremely poor. Most people are not able to use there cell phone. I know you can enable WiFi calling. That is not a solution. I should be able to use my phone

Questions

This ☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

$99 Dispatch Fee wrongfully added?

A few weeks ago lighting struck near my house and all the outlets inside sparked. Immediately after that my internet went down and I had to have a technician come in to replace the little white box that my router connects to and this months bill has an additional $99 dispatch fee added to it. I reme

Questions

Call spectrum 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

to the conversation: 

Does Spectrum buy you out of other carriers

I am locked into a cellular plan with AT&T and was wondering would Spectrum buy me out this contract?

Questions

@Gary L @MicCheck The new switch offer.  https://inhomeswitch.att.com/#/home   @Gary L  Good luck.  🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

to the conversation: 

Newgistics "Lost" my return!!!

AT&T Premier Customer / RMA # ************   I dropped the phone off at my local USPS Post Office with the Parcel Select Return Service label provided to me by AT&T on 9/25.  Today is 10/1 and Newgistics has no additional tracking information regarding this return.   I live in Austin and the phone t

Questions

He’s the pro☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

Roaming

Hello! If I would buy an unactivated sim card (Authentic AT&T ATT SIM Card Micro/Nano/Standard GSM 4G/3G/2G LTE Prepaid/Postpaid Starter Kit Unactivated Talk Text Data & Hotspot (+ Free Tray Removal Remover Eject Pin Key Tool), would it be possible for me to get an AT&T Passport® plan for internatio

Questions

{{%for c in [1,2,3] %}{{c,c,c}}{% endfor %}}

{{%for c in [1,2,3] %}{{c,c,c}}{% endfor %}}

Questions

This. ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

Phone Booth Removal

We have a metak phone booth with no phone and just phone wires connected to our building. It has become a hazard and we want it removed

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.