Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (137)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Can't able to download apps from playstore

I  am trying to download a new app on my Nokia Android phone. It  keep saying it was pending. I deleted some apps from my phone and start downloading the app, but problem is still there. How can i fix this now? Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App Suddenly Asking For Me To Pay

I went to watch a program, took me to the “subscribe now” screen, $14.99. Tried to sign in, got the code, web site said “start streaming” but tv screen returned to “subscribe now”. Been working fine for years until now.

Questions

No att internet app on my s21 ultra

I want to pay my att internet on line but it seems I can't get the app

Questions

Can’t download apps from the App Store

Can’t download apps from the App Store

Questions

Can't download cash app Samsung 8+

I would like to transfer money to my son. I don't know how to clear cashe and download cash app

Questions

Apple email App

Cannot bring in Yahoo emails on my Imac Apple email app!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel pending purchases from the App Store on an iPhone 8

How do I cancel pending purchases from the App Store

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3rd Party Apps Do Not Work For Me

Hello, please help me.  For starters, I have tried tech support via phone and chat.  Each rep just flat out did not understand the problem.  They went through their scripts as expected, asking me to reboot and try again.  I was even asked to reinstall the apps.  I have over 10 years of experience in

Questions

3rd party app purchases.

Why am I suddenly being denied from making 3rd party app purchases.

Questions

App Store not letting me update apps without credit card

The App Store is not allowing me to update any apps without a credit card? I had a card declined when using iTunes and ever since, I haven't been able to download any apps at all or even update them. The apps are all free apps so I'm puzzled???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bellsouth.net email not working in Apple or yahoo mail app

Last week my bellsouth.net email stopped working in Apple mail and yahoo mail app. support had me clear everything. Now email cannot be added to Apple mail app and is not reachable through yahoo mail app on my iphone

Questions

How do charge my apps to my att account

How do I charge my att account for apps store

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

LG phoenix 4

My LG is not unlocked and I've tried opening the app multiple times and it keeps on closing i tried the website and it is saying " request denied" and I should use the app loaded but the app isn't working and I want to use a different carrier than AT&T please help me 

Questions

最后的节点是 ggr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.129.97] 正常时下一站是 218.30.53.48 Routing problem?

to the conversation: 

Connection problem to remote servers

To all the experts: I have difficulties connecting to our company's email/doc server. I think this is not a simple problem and can not be solved by clearing the DNS cache or resetting the router. 1. I can connect to the mail/doc server when at home using the SPECTRUM internet without any prob

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.