Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (180)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

At&T Thanks app isn't working at all

I've had my phone (iPhone 8 plus) for a little under four months and even recently upgraded my plan. Ever since I've downloaded the app it just won't work. It keeps saying I need an internet connection even though I have one. I've even tried switching between wifi and cellular connection and deletin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att call protect app

Why is the app not working?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3rd Party Apps Do Not Work For Me

Hello, please help me.  For starters, I have tried tech support via phone and chat.  Each rep just flat out did not understand the problem.  They went through their scripts as expected, asking me to reboot and try again.  I was even asked to reinstall the apps.  I have over 10 years of experience in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Thanks App not working

For the second week the two ticket twosdays option is not working working.  This is very upsetting as we use this every Tuesday for date night, one of the reason I’ve stayed with AT&T.  That’s now cost me $30 more than normal.

Questions

Why isn't the att secure family app working?

I just got ATT, and got a new phone for my child. I downloaded the app and it keeps saying error when I log on, boots me before even looking to see what the app is about. Is it even worth it to get and pay 7.99 if its not going to work?

Questions

AT&T THANKS APP NOT WORKING

Again the app is not working since a week ago. I can select  a theater and movie time on the Ticket Tuesday but after that if goes to a blank screen. I'm using android play store. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still get the same situation. I've tried from other android phones and it still doe

Questions

AT&T Thanks app is not Working

From Today morning 12/26/2018 , my AT&T thanks app is not working and always throwing error " Please check the internet connectivity"... All my other apps are working fine.

Questions

Apps

My telephone works fine but my uber app, you tube app, play services apps don't work. All I have is a white screen

Questions

ATT Messaging App and Andriod 9.0

After using the AT&T Messages App for years, my Samsung Galaxy S8+ finally got the Android 9.0 update yesterday. Since then the AT&T Messages App hasn't worked.  I spent 61 minutes on the phone with AT&T today and ~20 minutes texting / troubleshooting.  Finally the person online told me to uninstall

Questions

at&t secure family app

I have not installed the app on my LG G4 phone, I have never used the service. No one in my family plan downloaded it.I get a constant and pervasive reminder that it is updating. All the info I see in the forum says "open the app...." I DON'T HAVE THE APP!It is making everything slow. Pls help me ou

Questions

U-verse iPhone App Will Not Let Me Log in

U-300 subscription - installed U-verse app on iPhone - I can login to the AT&T U-verse website (no problem) but when I try to login to the U-verse app it says "Login Required - Please login with your U-verse member ID (email address)" - but my username IS my email address.  Again, works fine on webs

Questions

Call protect app will not send PIN

I have tried everything-the call protect app did work -worked well for months. The. Yesterday it asked me to enable the app. I said yes, entered my phone number and waited for the text - nothing repeated several times nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled - nothing. Uninstalled and went to AT&T websi

Questions

Apps not working

Hiw come some of the apps I am using are now giving me an error message. Saying your AT&T uverse settings do not include this content. I have never had this occur before.  Example Animal Planet go

Questions

My AT&T Thanks app not working

I am trying to login on my AT&T Thanks app but it won’t let me. First it gives me an error message. Then when I try to use the forgot password feature, it doesn’t give me time to type anything before it disappears and gives me another error message.

Questions

Re: AT&T THANKS APP

Developers need to work on this new app before I download it onto my iPhone.  Reviews are not good for most part.

Questions

Myatt app

What is going on with the app mine has been unable to work now for about 3-4 weeks

Questions

EASY REMOTE APP

Is the uverse easy remote app down??? My app wont connect to the recievers and i deleted the app to reinstalled and i cant find it then i just tried to use the control on the uverse app and it will bot work tried the chanel 9903 and it has my saved info so im wondering  its down

Questions

Smart limits App crashes

The smart limits app keeps crashing and will not reload the information.  Please update the app

Questions

AT&T Thanks app "uh oh error"

When I try to log in to the app I keep getting and error that says "uh oh" and that the server is down.  Is this a common problem? From what I've seen in the rest of the forum this app is pretty much garbage so what's going on AT&T? It's obviously not a log in problem on my part, do the servers just

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.