Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (113)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

ATT Fiber - never received Visa Reward Card for Promotion code - ACTNOW

I ordered ATT Fiber Inter Connection for my home. Based on promotion I was supposed to get Visa Rewards Card for Online application for Promo Code ACTNOW but I never received it. I followed up with Rewards Department multiple times and they are saying system is not allowing us to issue $150 reward C

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

Unlock iphone 11 demo by att

My phone is Iphone 11 - imei And model is demo by AT&T But when I suggest unlocking in www.att.com/deviceunlock notice My iphone is lock or stolen !??As same as blacklist I dont know why is it blacklist ? Can you tell me reason and help me toUnlock this phone ! My email : [email scrubbed]Thanks and

Questions

Insurance Deductible charged even i have not accepted the device sent by insurance

Hi, I have filed a claim for my iphone 8 plus red edition and then the insurance said they will send the silver colour and i told them i do not need that colour and asked them to cancel the claim. they said they will not be able to do it from their end. I informed FEDEX not to ship the item to me

Questions

Approximately 1/2-hour later, I can again login to the 1 of 3 AT&T (Yahoo) email accounts I have. As others have mentioned, once one gets to a live assistant, the re-sync takes only seconds.  My chat transcript I had with Andy, the AT&a

to the conversation: 

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I cannot log into my at&t account or email on my laptop. I keep getting the error code CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] no matter what I do.  I am using chrome and have cleared my cash and cookies.  I am however able to see email on my cell phone.  Please help!

Questions

Dear Admin, I have an issue with the email confirmation, after received a confirmation email, i clicked to confirm link, but after 24hour your system denied my request with a reason "It looks like you didn't confirm your request so we had to cancel i

commented 

5 years ago

to the conversation: 

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

Payment Made Not reflected on my Account

Hello,  I made a payment on my AT&T wireless account and have proof of the payment on my american express account. The payment was due March 10th and the payment was made March 8th. This is for the Feb 8th Billing. Please apply the payment to the Feb 8th billing statement as paid March 8th. Invoice

Questions

No follow-up from AT&T customer service team

I receive 2 messages that AT&T will raise my monthly rate by $60. I send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team for help. I got the following email:   From: Tyrus ***** To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 11:50 PMSubject: Kei Lau [ ref:_00DE0c

Questions

Re: Freezing TV and constant stopping of programming stating to many recordings

Welcome to your profile, DONNAAT&T Access ID: tucker530034Or, log in with 904.303.0300

Questions

THANKS BRO ,I AM NOT IN USA ,CAN ANYONE ADD ME WHATSAPP [EDITED]AND HELP ME TO MAKE A CALL ,THANKS AGAIN.MY EMAIL IS [email scrubbed]. [EDITED per Community Guidelines -removed personal information]

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

FOR HELP,HOW TO CLEAR OR RELEASE AN REQUEST IN PROCESS

I want to submit an unlock request ,but the official website told me it is in process,maybe someone typed a wrong imei ,so ,who can help me how to clear it or how to release it ,so I can submit again .thanks bro.

Questions

I got 2 text messages from (410) 200-523 Both said:  FRM: RegionsHelpDesk SUBJ:#CONTACT 8455225092 #Now ID:06414  MSG: Ticket NO:3996  #Account Frozen!  I DO NOT HAVE A REGIONS ACCOUNT! Of course you cannot respond to the

to the conversation: 

Scam?

I received a text message from 1 (410) 200-500. The text said: FRM:AT&T SUBJ:Unsuccessful payment.Call 9312863074 MSG:9760

Questions

I received this text on my phone to call FRM:AT&T  SUBJ:Unauthorized Transaction.Call 8504981002 MSG:1070 

commented 

4 years ago

to the conversation: 

Fraud alert over a call to reactive my account

I got a call (claiming to be AT&T) saying that I needed to revalidate account info in order to reactivate my account. As soon as I said I worked for ATT and asked what's up, he hung up. So, I'm assuming that was not really AT&T.

Questions

Welcome to your profile, DONNAAT&T Access ID: tucker530034Or, log in with 904.303.0300

to the conversation: 

Freezing TV and constant stopping of programming stating to many recordings

So I have watched all different channels and get periodic freezing. Changing channels brings it back. Feel that service should be constant not sporadic.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.