Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (200)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use my canadian phone that has been black listed with you

I want to get a plan through you guys but I reside in canada. I bought this phone from someone online and didn't know it was black listed it is a GSM device

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Linux box PPP connection using wireless modem and AT&T SIM

Hi, I have a small linux box with a 4G/2G wireless modem attached. I want to connect it to the AT&T network and provide internet connectivity using the PPP protocol. Can I use any AT&T SIM for that? Do I need a special data plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can my Xiaomi 11 Ultra use AT&T cellular data in the US?

Hello, I use a Xiaomi 11 Ultra, and I bought an AT&T SIM card yesterday with a plan of unlimited data, but after I plug it into my phone, I can't use the cellular data, but I can make phone calls or sending and receiving texts. My phone supports: 5G:n1 /n3 / n28 / n41 /n77 /n78 /n79 4G:FD

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will my phone work after 3g shutdown?

I bought my phone abroad - will it still work

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can i call locally when in Italy?

Can i call locally when in italy?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you help me pay to unlock it?

富人能帮我付钱吗?帮我完成iPhone预付款。谢谢您。This is mine IMEI ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

IPhone 13 Trade Pre-order and Trade in deal

Hi,      I want to know if I pre-order 3 IPhone 13 Max and when they arrive. Can I bring my 3 phones into the store to get the trade in credit instead of shipping it?         Or do I have to trade the phone in at the time of purchase at the on release da

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to call since 2/22/22

Unable to call since 3g shuttoff. My phone: unlocked galaxy s10e, SM-G970U1(UES6GUL1). No option in settings for HD calling. Android v.11, Security patch, Dec.1, 2021 I've been told by tech support that they are waiting for a Samsung software update. I then received a text from them stating my pho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use my phone in Canada?

Hello, I am under Mobile Share Value 30GB with Rollover Data. I wonder if I can use my phone in Canada. Do I need to do something (e.g., roaming) for that? Are there any extra fees? Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost my iphone 6. What do?

Hello, I lost my iphone 6 while traveling and it's gone forever. Ideally, I would like to buy a new phone and keep my current number and all of the apps and data. Is that possible?  How should I go about that? Can I buy a phone online and bring it to ATT or Apple?  What should I do?&nb

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use the same paid for service on my other 3 phone?

Can I use the same paid for service on my other 3 phones. Like I can apps in the app store Google play

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I get AT&T cell service in Nigeria?

Can I get at&t done service in Nigeria

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will AT&T charge me any extra fee for using a phone outside the USA with no sim?

Hi, Yesterday I travelled to India with my phone which is an ATT&T device. I would like to know whether ATT&T charge me any extra fee for using my phone outside the USA although it doesn't have any sim in it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paying we u tf h googlepay

can i buy a phone with Google pay billing atnt

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Traveling to cuba

Can I use my phone in Cuba w/o buying international day pass?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will at&t support my foreign cellphone (3G?)

I'm going to be living for a year in the States and I need a prepaid SIM card. However my phone is a BQ Aquaris U plus, and works with the following bands:4G: 800 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 B20 / B3 / B1 / B73G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900   V / VIII / II / I2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 I'm guessing that means

Questions

Ukranian phone

Hello, can a Ukranian phone be used in the US with a US carrier and US phone number?

Questions

Unlock AT&T Alcatel 4060a Phone from Argentina

Hello im Nico i have 26 years and i live in Argentina, resently i got this Alcatel phone from a friend of mine mother she got in here 2 phones a samsung and this one and she give us the phones for personal use, they both are locked to use on USA, i dont have a phone sinse i wass 18 ( yep i have 8 ye

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.