Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (205)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get 20% discount towards AT&T bill for walmart associates

I'm an employee of Walmart Inc. and am currently on a 9GB monthly shared data plan.  I have 2 devices on my account as I'm authorized primary account user.  What's the best way to get the alleged 20% discount applied to my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Educator's Discount process

How do I apply the 25% discount to my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I apply the AARP discount to my account?

Hello, I recently became an AARP member and learned that I could get a monthly $10 discount on my Unlimited Elite plan. How can I apply that discount to my account? Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can’t invite a prepaid member for multi-line discount

I created multi-line account through AT&T app two weeks ago. But I didn’t invite any prepaid member for multi-line discount. Today, I tried to invite my wife’s cellphone number, but I couldn’t. Also I couldn’t convert to individual line again. What should I have to do If I want to reset my multi-lin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Visa Virtual Account Rewards

I am trying to use one of my Visa Virtual Account Rewards cards on my AT&T bill. I won and claimed 3 different Visa Virtual Account Rewards in different values.  Although I received Visa Virtual Account Rewards links to the virtual cards, they no longer work - I receive the following messa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mary Kay Discount

I recently signed up with ATT and am a Mary Kay Consultant.  How do I get the activation fees waived for the discount?  We were told this at a conference.

Questions

Still Pending Unlock Request Issue

I have applied to unlock my iphone 12 pro max on 19 sep 2022, as i was eligible according to the given criteria on web. It supposed to be expired till now, as i didnt get any Email from AT&T, not even in junk mail to proceed further. I got 2 spam emails from Tmobile right away. Now i want to kno

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find out if I'm receiving a Military/Veterans Discount?

I'm a long time existing customer and I see AT&T offers military/veterans discounts are offered for their plans. I don't remember ever being asked about this when I signed up with ATT.  How can I find out if I'm receiving one or if not can I get the discount now? 

Questions

Refund

How can I get extra money that has been credited to my account returned to me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

A charge on my bill

I have to pay my bill to get it reconnected my bill amount is 37.20 but it says There's a one time charge it says "none returned gateway" it's charging me 150.00. Can someone tell me do i habe to pay everyrhing to reconnect my internet or can i just pay my pass du amount of 37?? Thank you

Questions

trade-in

It appears from other comments that I am not the only one having problems getting a trade-in box sent to me. Anybody have any idea how I can get ATT to send me a trade-in box and stop billing me the full price?  I've tried calling and emailing.  Is the trade-in actually just a bait-and-sw

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my service turned back on when suspended for non payment ? Need payment arrangement or extension due to Corona Virus... Unable

Service was disconnected 3/31 ... Unable to work due to the Corona virus restrictions..shut down...

Questions

Teacher discount

I am a Teacher for the Detroit Public Schools. How do I get a discount on my Internet?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I complete my pending carrier unlock request or cancel and resubmit one?

I requested for a carrier unlock,I given my work mail att confirmation mail went into spam.i didn’t checked it! unfortunately I didn’t confirm the request. i want place it again but it’s still showing like your process is still pending. i can’t submit the another one.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.