Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (114)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

Account and billing

I made short visit to USA for 12 days to see my daughter. I visited a AT &T store in Troy , NY to buy a sim for my short visit. I asked for a prepaid one .The lady at shop said it’s min 1 month unlimited call and data for 50$. she made registration with my passport copy since I was a tourist.

Questions

HBO MAX SIGNUP

Having problems in HBO max signup. Already have my sign in information but the app dont let sign up. Service code: H-570820aa-053d-4479-ccd4-1080de899325 [EDITED per Community Guidelines] my email [email scrubbed]

Questions

iPhone上的iPhone

Can I unlock my iPhone 14?

Questions

ATT Fiber - never received Visa Reward Card for Promotion code - ACTNOW

I ordered ATT Fiber Inter Connection for my home. Based on promotion I was supposed to get Visa Rewards Card for Online application for Promo Code ACTNOW but I never received it. I followed up with Rewards Department multiple times and they are saying system is not allowing us to issue $150 reward C

Questions

因为我之前提交了一个丢失设备的请求,但现在我找到了这部手机,我需要解锁手机上的电话服务锁定

commented 

2 months ago

to the conversation: 

Unlock device

Hello, my phone was stolen before, but now I have asked someone to help me find it. I previously reported a lost device, but now I need to introduce my device's network lock, which cannot be applied for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

DSL fails to connect

Message ID: 3305 keeps popping up any help please

Questions

unlock my device -iphone xs max

I am writing from china and i have an iPhone which is locked by AT&T, since I live in China, I don't have an AT&T account or AT&T wireless number. I am willing to request an unlock code by email phone IMEI: (Edited per community guidelines) phone no in China: (Edited per community

Questions

553 5.3.0 alph738 DNSBL:RBL 521; no repsonse from abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

I have been trying for days to get our mail server off of att.net's RBL and don't get any response. We are also an enterprise customer and can get a hold of a person or anyone to respond.  Has anyone been able to actual get off att.net's RBL? alph738.prodigy.net rejected your message to the

Questions

Long Distance

I have been a customer for years and have the same phone number although I moved three times and settled at the current address with the same phone number 210-684-4459.   I am 76 years of age and would like to know why I don't have entitled to have service of  long distance on the Comp

Questions

最后的节点是 ggr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.129.97] 正常时下一站是 218.30.53.48 Routing problem?

to the conversation: 

Connection problem to remote servers

To all the experts: I have difficulties connecting to our company's email/doc server. I think this is not a simple problem and can not be solved by clearing the DNS cache or resetting the router. 1. I can connect to the mail/doc server when at home using the SPECTRUM internet without any prob

Questions

Insurance Deductible charged even i have not accepted the device sent by insurance

Hi, I have filed a claim for my iphone 8 plus red edition and then the insurance said they will send the silver colour and i told them i do not need that colour and asked them to cancel the claim. they said they will not be able to do it from their end. I informed FEDEX not to ship the item to me

Questions

Necesito desbloquear mi iphone

Estimados! Soy Cristian de Argentina. Me han regalado un iphone 7 plus, el cual tratando de realizar el desbloqueo como lo demuestran en su pagina con el numero de IMEI, aparece el cartel que dice... "esta bloqueado por perdida o robo". La cuestion es que necesitaria que se realice el desbloqueo de

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.